Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Jealous of your mass effect 3 plat. I am stuck on the area where you have to fight 3 geth primes. I just cant do it.

It took me a few attempts, what class are you playing as and what Lvl are you? I played as a Lvl 60 Infiltrator and used Sabotage on them and the Tactical Cloak to move to other positions. That is nothing compared to the last sections (the missile defence) of Priority: Earth though

It took me a few attempts, what class are you playing as and what Lvl are you? I played as a Lvl 60 Infiltrator and used Sabotage on them and the Tactical Cloak to move to other positions. That is nothing compared to the last sections (the missile defence) of Priority: Earth though

I am around a lvl 50 sentinal. If the end of the game is harder than i probably wont do it. I might try again some time as a different class.

I am around a lvl 50 sentinal. If the end of the game is harder than i probably wont do it. I might try again some time as a different class.

My setup was this: Particle Rifle X with maximum ammo capacity (180), Squadmates were mostly James (for his Carnage) and Liara (for Stasis Rank 6 (Bubble) and Singularity) and bonus Power was Carnage

Miki-Iki, I'm jealous of your Catherine plat,( :ninja: 'ed by Starrk_01 :P)

Starrk_01, I'm jealous of your Sly collection and Tekken Tag 2 plats

In reference Mass Effect 3, I used an imported Infiltrator with Cloak and Flame throw (whatever its called) The flame is a homing shot and I just went in and out of cover maintaining my distance. You absolutely have to keep moving so I would cloak when I had to run. It was frustrating but definitely doable.

Most definitely envious of that Demon's Souls platinum. Been picking away at random trophies in that for yeeaaaarrrrrs. Only stuff I have left is the MASSIVE stone grind for upgrades, and goodness I just cannot be bothered to go through it now or anytime soon.