Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Deus Ex:HR Plat     Just couldn't finish it!                                                                                                                            The_Silent_Force.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Edited by The_Silent_Force
  • Like 1

DanielVT: I would have to pick Sly 3, because for me the challenges are a pain in the butt. Just have to pull myself together and give it another go  :yay: 

Nice, my computer is acting up, replying to an older post. Still, Sly 3 is golden, but frustrating. Griffthedragoon has FFXIII platinum, veeeery jealous of that  :S

DanielVT: I would have to pick Sly 3, because for me the challenges are a pain in the butt. Just have to pull myself together and give it another go  :yay: 

Nice, my computer is acting up, replying to an older post. Still, Sly 3 is golden, but frustrating. Griffthedragoon has FFXIII platinum, veeeery jealous of that  :S

Your Toy Story 3 Plat, I really want that game

• Like 1

DarKNesS_X  I'm most jealous of your Black ops 1 platinum as I didnt have the time or a good team to do the zombie trophies, good trophy list! Metal gear revengeance looks hard too

Ah yes, I can Imagine, I have/had the same problem on AC:B. I gave up on that plat now that no one plays the mp. Still bothers me that I have just 1 trophy left before plat though

As for COD I'm very thankfull for the ability to get the trophies in split screen and ofcourse my badass brother who helped me plat both COD:BO & COD:MW2 ;)

And the plat I'm most jealous of from Vacio_Luna is LBP 2 I think, I've heard it's pretty tough  :unsure: