Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Dragon Age: Origins

Tell me how to kill the Arch-Demon D:

Here's my method:

1. Before taking on the Arch Demon, I always kill the generals in the market and alienage area. That way they won't interfere during the battle and you get some nice loot.
  2. My team always consists of 2 warriors, 1 rogue with bow and 1 mage with healing and offensive magic
  3. Bring a lot of Spirit Balm, mana potions and health potions
  4. Always manually use the spirit balm on all party members to reduce the damage of the Arch Demon's fire attacks (setting this as a tactic will cause the party members to use it first until they're all used up and they won't attack or do anything else).
  5. Set the tactics for the mage to heal itself when HP gets below 50% and heal party members when their HP drops below 25% and to use mana potions when mana gets below 25%
  6. Set the tactics for the rogue to use Arrow of Slaying to the strongest enemies (in this battle it would be the Arch Demon) and to use health potion when health gets under 50%
  7. Set the tactics for the warriors to attack the strongest enemy and to use health potion when health gets under 50%
  8. Use whatever reinforcements you have left (I prefer Golems, Templars or Arl Eamon's knights). They will fight the darkspawn and the Arch Demon
  9. There are a few ballista's you can use when the Arch demon is on a non-reachable piece of stone shooting fire attacks at you, but they will break after a few fire attacks.

I believe that the 'Stone Prisoner' dlc is free, because EA stopped their online pass. This dlc adds a Golem party member. If you equip it with Brilliant Spirit crystals on both equipment slots, it'll be a major tank and deal considerable damage. Only downside is it can't heal himself (need a mage for this). Same goes for the Blood Dragon Armor, which is a very good warrior set and also looks very badass B) .

Hope this helps, good luck.

Spec Ops: The Line, I cant finish FUBAR difficulty

And you have it as your fastest platinum in 3 days & 1 hour

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Borderlands

Edited by Dragon-Archon