Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Zombie Tycoon 2...how hard was the game?

Wasn't hard after i realized what to do, just a lot frustrating. The stage 6 Braintrust pacifist and 30 minutes challenges + stage 7 aggroed base were a pain in the ass if you don't know how to proceed. I wrote the trophy guide for it :D http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/zombie-tycoon-ii-brainhovs-revenge/198098-zombie-tycoon-ii-brainhovs-revenge-road-map-trophy-guide.html < This is me 

Infamous 2

Black Ops 2, damn how i hate having rented this!

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

Well after BL and Fallout it will be my next plat. I will be using your guide for sure :D

Do it! Haha :P

I would boost your MP if I still had the game, i've helped a lot of people when i was doing the guide. I don't understand how that plat is so rare, i mean I was the 7th to plat the game by the time the guide was done and i'm not all that.

43Sef650c.png I'm all that!

^ Nope!

By the way, i'm jealous of your Hannah Montanna plat because i know it was a special plat for you as your #100. Nice trolling videos, by the way!

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

Mafia 2

Guitar Hero 5, damn! Jealous isn't enough when talking about this one!

At last, we meet.

Dungeon Defenders. Seems like a fun game.

Want help with it? It's a fun coop game, much like PAYDAY: The Heist, but it's harder with more players. Up to 4 as well.

I still have the game downloaded and my save game. Have my boosting partner Zeltenia, one of my first PSN friends stupid0089 and maybe you now? Team Effort, here we go?

Ninja'd you, Mayus! :ninja:

Edited by TheYuriG

What? You don't need DLC trophies for a plat...

Please tell me you think MK is an overrated plat...I think the only thing that keeps most hunters from that plat is the fear of bricking their PS3 leaving it on over night.  Otherwise, it was easy, right?

I'm jealous of your MS: Apoc.  I would love to finish up the series.  It's too bad they shut down the servers to MSPR.  That game was legendary.