Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Please tell me you think MK is an overrated plat...I think the only thing that keeps most hunters from that plat is the fear of bricking their PS3 leaving it on over night.  Otherwise, it was easy, right?

I'm jealous of your MS: Apoc.  I would love to finish up the series.  It's too bad they shut down the servers to MSPR.  That game was legendary.  

MK is an overrated plat. It's still a good plat to have though. Yes you have to AFK your PS3, but it still is difficult!

10 ranked wins in a row, Shang Tsung flawless victory hidden fight and most of the ladder fights are really hard! I'd give it 8/10 difficulty.

DARK SOULS.

Battlefield 3

MK is an overrated plat. It's still a good plat to have though. Yes you have to AFK your PS3, but it still is difficult!

10 ranked wins in a row, Shang Tsung flawless victory hidden fight and most of the ladder fights are really hard! I'd give it 8/10 difficulty.

Battlefield 3

Well, for me at least, only the Shang Tsung double flawless was the pain.  The tower was only time consuming for me.  Also, there are enough n00bs on MK that make the 10 wins in a row just a matter of time.  I'd probably give it a 5/10 for difficulty.  

Mr. C - I'm jealous of your Prince of Persia HD trilogy.  I bought it on sale recently when I had PS+.  Can't wait to start it.