Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Mortal Kombat X 

Want to play that game so bad but dont want to buy it for the full price so im just gonna wait till i see a nice price for a pre owned one.

Oh and btw, the grinding for destiny isnt really that bad. I got like most of the trophies without even going for them by just playing with my friends. The only 2 trophies i had to go for were the Flawles Raider and the Collectibles.

Edited by HcG Clawz

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax

I really want that game to finish the duology, but still too expensive over here.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edit 2: Far Cry 3, heard many great things about that one.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Oh and btw, the grinding for destiny isnt really that bad. I got like most of the trophies without even going for them by just playing with my friends. The only 2 trophies i had to go for were the Flawles Raider and the Collectibles.

It's just that the game felt like one big grind. Especially the "singleplayer" missions where you just had to play horde mode over and over. The multiplayer was fun though.

OT: The last of us. Again MP is too big of a grind for me :P

• Like 1

It's just that the game felt like one big grind. Especially the "singleplayer" missions where you just had to play horde mode over and over. The multiplayer was fun though.

OT: The last of us. Again MP is too big of a grind for me :P

You want talk about a grind: Earth Defense Force.  :rolleyes:

OT: Red Dead Redemption.. that's a killer trophy

Dead Space, for sure. :yay:

That game has been in my "incomplete" list for years.I really should get back to it, since it's a great game.

Yeah you should. It's really not that difficult. Considering I did the One gun trophy on the hardest difficulty. Of course a maxed out plasma cutter is awesome in Dead Space.

• Like 1

Ala-Arska - Oddworld New 'n' Tasty, hopefully I'll start it soon, been in my backlog since it released.

snakebit - It has to be your latest, Red Dead Redemption. Would love to play it on PS3 but I fear that by the time I get round to it the servers will have closed. xD

Congrats to both of you on reaching :platinum:150! Both chose great games for the milestone.

• Like 1