Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Your Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin platinum. I really liked part 1 and Demon's Souls. I guess I'll have to buy that game in the near future along with Bloodborne. Love those games. They are time consuming though.

And it's a shame you didn't play Twisted Metal more. I find it one of the best games on the PS3. Sadly many people didn't get it that there was much more depth to the game than is apparent at first glance.

Edited by SugarIsTheDevil

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Still need to finish up those MP trophies.

I'd help you but it was an pain in the ass getting a team together for the ones that required more than two people. :C

J-Stars Victory VS+. I want this game so bad!

Edited by Tail Red

Senren Kagura. I want to get it but the price seems kinda high right now.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Still need to finish up those MP trophies.

I'd help you but it was an pain in the ass getting a team together for the ones that required more than two people. :C

I could join in on that. I need them too. PS3 version. Then again, I also need to unlock the required characters. If you two end up doing it, let me know and I'll unlock them in time.

Senren Kagura. I want to get it but the price seems kinda high right now.

I could join in on that. I need them too. PS3 version. Then again, I also need to unlock the required characters. If you two end up doing it, let me know and I'll unlock them in time.

I already have the platinum, I wouldn't mind helping out the people that need those trophies.