snakebit10

Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

12,306 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Ichiban-Hybrid said:

Hanna Montana The Movie as your first plat?

 

Lucky..

jealous of that platinum ? :D yeah it was my first one, 4€ for the game so at the time i didn't hesitate ^^

 

back to topic, Disgaea 4 !!!! Congrats on that one :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CorrinFireEmblem said:

jealous of that platinum ? :D yeah it was my first one, 4€ for the game so at the time i didn't hesitate ^^

 

back to topic, Disgaea 4 !!!! Congrats on that one :)

first one that really popped out at me was demon souls

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, funboy1246 said:

first one that really popped out at me was demon souls

Mass Effect 

 

A series I've thoroughly enjoyed, but never bothered hunting achievements for back on my X360 account.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Mass Effect 

 

A series I've thoroughly enjoyed, but never bothered hunting achievements for back on my X360 account.

Trine 2 the PS4 version, heard it’s pretty hard so kudos :) The ps3 versions a joke tho, easiest plat xD

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Don_carlito94 said:

Trine 2 the PS4 version, heard it’s pretty hard so kudos :) The ps3 versions a joke tho, easiest plat xD

red dead redemption 2. been replaying it. thinking about going for this myself. very nice plat

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Devil May Cry 5.

 

I don't know if I would ever attempt or be good enough to platinum a DMC game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Devil May Cry 5.

 

I don't know if I would ever attempt or be good enough to platinum a DMC game.

Call of Juarez Bound In Blood. Game is so old now that I can't be bothered going back to it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FearlessElle said:

Red dead 2

 

 

Resident Evil Revelations 2! Congratulations :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FearlessElle said:

Red dead 2

 

I don't have red dead 2 platinum Never even played it.

 

I have the first Red Dead platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FearlessElle said:

Red dead 2

Congrats on the game!  I've tried playing RDR (first one) but get bored. :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Steins;Gate, I still need to play it on Vita

 

 

Fall Guys :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hands down.  Hollow Knight.  Fantastic game.  I just totally suck at it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FreneticWave said:

L.A. Noire

 

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Nice 100%.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KennethMcCormick said:

 

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Nice 100%.

 

 

Code vein ! Congratulations :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2020 at 7:43 AM, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

 

Code vein ! Congratulations :)

i would say infamous: 2nd son. i recently got back into it and am trying to knock out this plat myself

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, funboy1246 said:

i would say infamous: 2nd son. i recently got back into it and am trying to knock out this plat myself

Not a whole lot to choose from that I don’t have myself so I’ll have to go with diablo 3

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Not a whole lot to choose from that I don’t have myself so I’ll have to go with diablo 3

yeah sadly my count isn't anything to be proud of really. i do what i can with the time i have.

burnout paradise: remastered

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.