Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

definitely that Mass Effect plat. its a grueling time drain and after beating what i felt like was75% of the side quests, i still didnt get the Asari companion trophy. im probably never gonna go back to that one :/

TootyMcNasty.png

What I did was complete the prologue, than skip (don't even start them) every sidequest until I got the Normandy. Than I rescued Liara and went back to do every available sidequest on the Citadel. But you have to complete a fixed number of main missions and sidequests to recieve the asari trophy.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

What I did was complete the prologue, than skip (don't even start them) every sidequest until I got the Normandy. Than I rescued Liara and went back to do every available sidequest on the Citadel. But you have to complete a fixed number of main missions and sidequests to recieve the asari trophy.

As I think I have picked one of your platinum's before in the past I shall pick a different one. I shall pick your Dues Ex: Human Revolution as I am tempted to give this game a try :)

1L6d0765.png

I'd go with your Infamous Plat. Bought the game years ago, and still have yet to even play it once.

If you can get over the shitty blast shards, that plat is not hard at all.  I thought it was a very fun game.

Good job on YDNJ Plat.  My favorite game to play on the PC I think I have played every category of YDKJ game since it started a long time ago =)