Flesh and Steel + Shadow + Clean hands

cy1999aek_maik

4 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Pretty sure it's easier to do Flesh and Steel in a murderous playthrough since you won't have your powers to back you up anyway in that scenario, no? Seems like a shot in the feet stacking all those in a single playthrough.

yeah but if you check my trophies, that means I'll have to do 3 more playthroughs.However if i shove all 3 of these trophies in 1 playthrough then i can get away with just playing 2 more playthroughs.

You can do it. 

I did mine this way. Wasn't too bad to be honest. 

And I only did it this way because  I made a guard unconscious and then he was killed by a blood fly which I didn't notice until I finished the level. Didnt have a save to go back to so it forced me to do another play through. 

• 4 years later...

I finished the game for first time with this challenge.

Fun to play because it's more harder :)

Without powers, you can't go to some specials path including collectibles (like for Art Collector) and can't evade more easily being spotted.
Make different save in case you are spotted to reload.

Tips for clean hands: it's allowed to kill Clockwork Soldier, Dog (including witch's familiars but the witch will be alerted when it's killed), rats, fish, bloodfly. Don't kill humans (soldiers, civilians, bloodflies guardians, boss/targets, ...).

Tips for Stealth: humans, dogs, clockwork soldiers can spot you. When suspicious, the alert bar will be white. When white, it will try to found if there is something. If spotted again, the alert bar will become red. If it's completely red, you are spotted and it will attack you. Reload previous save when spotted.

You can also check in you stats if you were spotted. If a body is found, the bar will be white and it will search around but it will not count as being spotted.

At the end of the mission, you also have stats to see if you killed and were spotted. You have the choice to try the mission again from scratch or continue the next mission.

Good luck ?

• Like 1

On 22/10/2021 at 1:46 AM, Ogrinator said:

I finished the game for first time with this challenge.

Fun to play because it's more harder :)

Without powers, you can't go to some specials path including collectibles (like for Art Collector) and can't evade more easily being spotted.
Make different save in case you are spotted to reload.

Tips for clean hands: it's allowed to kill Clockwork Soldier, Dog (including witch's familiars but the witch will be alerted when it's killed), rats, fish, bloodfly. Don't kill humans (soldiers, civilians, bloodflies guardians, boss/targets, ...).

Tips for Stealth: humans, dogs, clockwork soldiers can spot you. When suspicious, the alert bar will be white. When white, it will try to found if there is something. If spotted again, the alert bar will become red. If it's completely red, you are spotted and it will attack you. Reload previous save when spotted.

You can also check in you stats if you were spotted. If a body is found, the bar will be white and it will search around but it will not count as being spotted.

At the end of the mission, you also have stats to see if you killed and were spotted. You have the choice to try the mission again from scratch or continue the next mission.

Good luck 1f606.png

Thanks for the tips. I don't actually remember how it went down but knowing my love for the series I probably went for and completed this challenge. I got the platinum in the end but these are good tips for anyone trying to get this still

• 9 months later...