UGC content contains profanity

PooPooBlast

Hey everyone so I've been playing and enjoying this game only to find that everytime I create a UGC or in other words place BEAT LEs or create time trials, it says message contains profanity. 

There are no messages involved but I'm assuming it's my ps4 gamertag "poopooblast" being deemed offensive.. 

Any thoughts on a workaround or fixes? I did email EA for a ticket but even if they replied I've no idea how would they even fix it let alone respond from the place. 

Really sucks because 

1) can't enjoy the social features

2) no plat for this game if I can't create the things I mentioned above :(

Edited by poopooblast
turns out I don't need to create any UCG but still would love to do so.
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Death_Ninja said:

Must be a bug, I did a quick Google search and found this guy having the exact same problem as you 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UGC-contains-profanity/td-p/5444695

Of course no answer to the problem though.

Thank you for trying anyways. It's too bad man. I really like this game. Oh well, I'll just wait for a response to see what happens. Probably will be automated or not helpful though . idk until then and thanks again.

3 minutes ago, poopooblast said:

Thank you for trying anyways. It's too bad man. I really like this game. Oh well, I'll just wait for a response to see what happens. Probably will be automated or not helpful though . idk until then and thanks again.

Sorry I couldn't help anymore. It really has to be a bug because there was nothing wrong with the guy's username in that link. I wonder if it's doing that because of a server error.

1 hour ago, poopooblast said:

Hey everyone so I've been playing and enjoying this game only to find that everytime I create a UGC or in other words place BEAT LEs or create time trials, it says message contains profanity. 

There are no messages involved but I'm assuming it's my ps4 gamertag "poopooblast" being deemed offensive.. 

Any thoughts on a workaround or fixes? I did email EA for a ticket but even if they replied I've no idea how would they even fix it let alone respond from the place. 

Really sucks because 

1) can't enjoy the social features

2) no plat for this game if I can't create the things I mentioned above :(

41 minutes ago, Death_Ninja said:

Must be a bug, I did a quick Google search and found this guy having the exact same problem as you 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UGC-contains-profanity/td-p/5444695

Of course no answer to the problem though.

I just had a look at this guys profile, and it seems he eventually managed to earn the trophies that are related to the problem. Maybe you could contact him directly to get an answer on how he earned them. 

I did come across one other guy with the problem, and he had 69 at the end of his name, so based off of that i'm assuming it is due to your name.

Edited by Smithy
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Smithy said:

I just had a look at this guys profile, and it seems he eventually managed to earn the trophies that are related to the problem. Maybe you could contact him directly to get an answer on how he earned them. 

I did come across one other guy with the problem, and he had 69 at the end of his name, so based off of that i'm assuming it is due to your name.

Yea I figured. I messaged him but he probably won't respond. I mean his login was in July.... Sooooo. I emailed DICE and I'm waiting for an answer meanwhile.  Also trophies? Doesn't he play on PC? :0

3 minutes ago, poopooblast said:

Yea I figured. I messaged him but he probably won't respond. I mean his login was in July.... Sooooo. I emailed DICE and I'm waiting for an answer meanwhile.  Also trophies? Doesn't he play on PC? :0

He posted a screenshot of his PSN ID (Shinigami-_-Mat the very end of his post. Had a quick look at his profile, and he seems to be pretty active on ps4, so it may be your best bet to contact him from there.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Smithy said:

He posted a screenshot of his PSN ID (Shinigami-_-Mat the very end of his post. Had a quick look at his profile, and he seems to be pretty active on ps4, so it may be your best bet to contact him from there.

Okay thank you Brandon! I messaged him and I'm waiting for a reply :). I appreciate your help man 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lady_Galleth said:

I tried yesterday. I did. ._.Hopefully EA or DICE will respond. If not, like I said, the ME app has a customer service line for you to call. We can always try SharePlay again...maybe on mine? 0-0

Thank you I really appreciate it. As for shareplay don't need it anymore because it turns out I don't need to place a BEAT or create a crime trial for trophy but rather complete them using content created by a stranger or a friend. So at least that's good. If all else fails and I'm dying to create a BEAT I can always make an alternative account without an "offensive" username.

16 minutes ago, Lady_Galleth said:

A separate EA account? But then you'd have to start all over, would you not?

Oh, and no problem

Oh true! Well sucks for me I guess. Tough luck :/ . whatever at least I tried and that's just the way it is. I emailed them again to see what happens. As for calling them I tried using 18865435435 number but got an automated message to use their website lol.