Online MP is completely dead

I seriously do mean that. The online for both escalation and multiplayer are now complete dead! I know it hasn't been that long since the game came out... okay techinally re-released for the PS4, but I know they are still allot gamers out there who still need these online trophies.

Rather if it is the first time playing it or from players on the PS3 era (like myself). Even with the boosting session that i have posted in the "game session". no one even join or show up which I came to this conclusion that the online players for FoC completed dead now. Dead by being inactivity of course.

Does anyone still wanna :platinum: , for this game anymore?

1 hour ago, Saruto941 said:

I seriously do mean that. The online for both escalation and multiplayer are now complete dead! I know it hasn't been that long since the game came out... okay techinally re-released for the PS4, but I know they are still allot gamers out there who still need these online trophies.

Rather if it is the first time playing it or from players on the PS3 era (like myself). Even with the boosting session that i have posted in the "game session". no one even join or show up which I came to this conclusion that the online players for FoC completed dead now. Dead by being inactivity of course.

Does anyone still wanna :platinum: , for this game anymore?

Yuri gave you the best advice you could get. The thread might ultimately get closed because it is essentially boosting thread in nature but I wish you luck. Maybe go post in the .org boosting thread. They have dedicated ones over there. 

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

ef034d22e734cf44e925ba2544084bb4.png

I can't believe that difference. I've never seen a PS3 version of a game more populated than its PS4 counterpart by more than a couple hundred, and most of the time the PS4 version is more populated. Here the PS3 version has about 90% more players. That's mind blowing

tumblr_m9z09evm2n1rw3c3ko1_500.gif

1 hour ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

I can't believe that difference. I've never seen a PS3 version of a game more populated than its PS4 counterpart by more than a couple hundred, and most of the time the PS4 version is more populated. Here the PS3 version has about 90% more players. That's mind blowing

tumblr_m9z09evm2n1rw3c3ko1_500.gif

Because it launched at $50 and it is basically a 1080p port.

1 hour ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

I hear ya, your situation was very normal when the game was launched at the same time for both platforms and since you can pay the same price for a better version (if you own both consoles, then why wouldn't you?

Thing is, this game and many others have the first version out for ps3 and then ages later get another version remastered or whatever for the PS4. GTA V falls into this category and it was priced at 60$ at launch with upgraded graphics and 1st person mode. Not really worth it in my opinion, but I don't shame anyone who double dipped.

50016701b86f83f5095131b25f7cb57f.png

I gotta check, but I think TLOU also had this same scenario with the number of owners.

EDIT: It does

f7bd1fb5e568f70b54edd8d02cf80e90.png

Edited by TheYuriG
added TLOU print
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2016 at 10:23 PM, TheYuriG said:

ef034d22e734cf44e925ba2544084bb4.png
Player base difference is pretty big as you can see above. Keep pushing the session until you have enough people. I had to wait 2 months to find a SINGLE booster for BattleFantasia. One of the things you should be expecting when playing a non-popular game.

Holy fuck a duck, dude! The difference is insane! I attribute this to two factors: 1) It launched at $50 for a game that's four years old and 2) It wasn't bundled with WFC.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...