Play this or show first?

AgaveAttenuata

There hasn't been an anime for Steins;Gate 0 yet. I would advise that you play Steins;Gate before playing Steins;Gate 0, though. At the very least, you should watch the Steins;Gate anime first. Steins;Gate 0 is a sequel (maybe technically a midquel) to Steins;Gate, so you definitely shouldn't make it your first experience.

• Like 1

Steins;Gate 0 is a sequel and they expect you to have played the original Steins;Gate since they reference the event many times during the story of S;G0

I say play Steins;Gate, instead of watching the anime, and then play Steins;Gate 0

Edited by A-Brawl3r

1 hour ago, Urushiro said:

There hasn't been an anime for Steins;Gate 0 yet. I would advise that you play Steins;Gate before playing Steins;Gate 0, though. At the very least, you should watch the Steins;Gate anime first. Steins;Gate 0 is a sequel (maybe technically a midquel) to Steins;Gate, so you definitely shouldn't make it your first experience.

Yup, this. 

Definitely try to play the first game though if you can.

Play/watch Steins gate first, and then play Steins gate 0 second. Also watch the ending of the meaning of the comparison by Steins gate episode 23 to the other episode from Steins gate 0 since it relates of what happened to Kursui, and they want you to know what's going on from it and so on. 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r