Via Infinito Oversouling

Griffon234

So, I understand that you must oversoul all the monsters that can be oversouled in the beastiary, and that Via Infinito is the best way to do it.

Is there any way to pick a specific floor to travel to after you've completed Via Infinto? Or do you have to start at 0 and climb upwards tediously grabbing everything along the way?

14 minutes ago, T1M1D_HER0 said:

I can confirm what sephiroth4424 said; I just got the trophy a few hours ago.

32 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I remember that there is a teleport/elevator every 20 levels including 100.So if you want to go to floor 48,you'd have to teleport to floor 40 and make your way there

Thank you! I will work on it when I wake up.

9 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Like what  sephiroth4424 said, there is a teleporter every 20 levels. There are also boss battles waiting every 20 floors. And be careful around those Elder Drakes btw, they are very deadly monsters.

Heheh, I already finished Via Infinito. :P 

Elder Drakes weren't bad at all, I used 2x DK and 1 Alch, both DK had almost max STR/DEF.

Mega Tonberries though? Fuck that noise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

Elder Drakes weren't bad at all, I used 2x DK and 1 Alch, both DK had almost max STR/DEF.

Oh damn I thought you were just about to go in lol my bad :P 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

Elder Drakes weren't b

For Mega Tonberry I had Yuna and Paine as Dark Knights. Yuna was equipped with Invincible and Iron Duke; she was doing about 18k worth of damage with darkness. Paine I had equipped with Adamantite and Speed Bracer. I had her keep Yuna healed long enough to kill Mega Tonberry. Also I fought him in the battle simulator so I didn't have to worry about game over if I died.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, T1M1D_HER0 said:

For Mega Tonberry I had Yuna and Paine as Dark Knights. Yuna was equipped with Invincible and Iron Duke; she was doing about 18k worth of damage with darkness. Paine I had equipped with Adamantite and Speed Bracer. I had her keep Yuna healed long enough to kill Mega Tonberry. Also I fought him in the battle simulator so I didn't have to worry about game over if I died.

Hmm, yeah I'll probably give him a go in the simulator again. The last time I tried was a very painful experience 

• Like 1