Servers are ending March 20, 2017

Leo_the_Lion25

3 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

The game seems to be delisted already in Australia, if i was to download the game from another countries account or gameshare it, would such a game still work on my account?

I think the game was delisted in Europe a few months ago as well. Luckily, I had downloaded the game a few years back on my old account, and I could simply just reinstall it and play it on my new account. :P

3 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

I think the game was delisted in Europe a few months ago as well. Luckily, I had downloaded the game a few years back on my old account, and I could simply just reinstall it and play it on my new account. :P

So i assume the Europeans can still connect to Americans and we should be able to easily get trophies if we have the game? i hope so, these constant server shutdowns are really pickling my onions, but at least we got a really good warning beforehand this time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Nishikino Maki said:

They're all unobtainable. The game itself was online only.

6 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

I think that's all of them. With the system that was in place, you likely can't even play it. 

I suspected as much, but haven't played the game and thought I'd leave it to people who did to say, to be certain. I note that there is an Arcade mode, for example, which IDK if it needs servers to be played. 

7 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

I suspected as much, but haven't played the game and thought I'd leave it to people who did to say, to be certain. I note that there is an Arcade mode, for example, which IDK if it needs servers to be played. 

The server check happens right at the start of game booting up and after every single match it would uplaod your stats to their server.

It was completely online like most of the free to play PS3 games before it, so you can stop with the speculation now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Unfortunately it did. I wish Namco had made it playable offline. It's a damn good game and I was on my way to unlocking the vampire chick, but oh well :(

• Like 1