Uncharted: Fight for Fortune Gets Detailed!

DanielVT

Uncharted: Fight for Fortune has gotten a trailer and it looks interesting. I may have to check it out. It is really inexpensive, so what the heck! As long as the trophies are not like DLC ones for U2 or U3, it's a win-win! :D GameInformer has the article at: http://www.gameinfor...th-trailer.aspx .

"Uncharted: Fight For Fortune Card Game Detailed With Trailer

by Kyle Hilliard on November 19, 2012 at 09:50 AM

fightforfortunevita_610.jpg

Uncharted: Fight for Fortune is an Uncharted themed "action-adventure turn-based card game" coming exclusively to Vita in December.

Here's how the gameplay works:

"The core gameplay in Uncharted: Fight for Fortune involves creating a team of Faction cards featuring heroes, villains, and mercenaries from the UNCHARTED universe, then using that team to defeat your opponent while defending yourself from their attacks."

The game comes from the developers who created the Vita launch title, Uncharted: Golden Abyss. A patch will be releasing for Golden Abyss that will allow players to use the artifacts found in that game to augment their cards in Fight for Fortune. There will also be asynchronous competitive multiplayer, which I believe is a first for the Vita.

A card game is surprising choice for Uncharted. Is this something you're excited about?

[via PlayStation Blog]"

Edited by DanielVT

interesting concept... sounds like you can unlock treasure from the actual golden abyss game for the card game and what not... but they have 2 or 3 expansion sets already which means that the basic game isn't much without the extra expansion cards...

looks fun... i like card games but im going to have to wait to see just how this pans out before i drop some money... plus i still need to finish golden abyss first

Looks be nice but this is a DLC ?

Still wondering if this is stand alone or actual dlc for golden abyss. I beat the game 4 times and traded it off. And it sux that I deleted my game save, since apparently the treasures where good for something after all.

This is a stand-alone card game. It can link to Golden Abyss, U2, and U3, but that is not necessary. It is five dollars for the game itself no strings attached.

This looks unbelievably lame. More like Uncharted: The Gathering.

The idiots who shell out $25-$50 a week for tournament tickets in U3 are the same idiots who are going to be dropping $100 to pick up expansion packs of cards in this game.

Can't wait to see the trophies for this game. If it's anything like U3 you'll have to grind for 500 hours to find every randomly-dropped card in the game.

Edited by simula67
  • Like 2