A Second Trophy List

I am happy to see this, I will gladly play though all these songs again and glad this time around Sega did not link the English with the Japanese trophy list.

Price listing taken from the US Sega Future Tone site
Future Sound: $29.99
Colorful Tone: $29.99
Future Sound & Colorful Tone: $53.99  

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

Well well well, I honestly didn't expect to see this since F2 and X shared their trophy lists. Quite surprised, actually. Good for double dippers, though I won't be doing so. This probably means that the leaderboards will be separate as well. 

2 more days till the 2nd DLC comes out for the JP version, and now just less than a month until the localization! Can't wait for everyone to experience it! 

2 hours ago, Xionx said:

So this is the Localized list?

Is there any word about EU version? because i read everywhere NA release and nothing about EU. 

I mean sometimes they just forgett to mention it because the mean West releas anyways.

According to a news on Gematsu it's coming to both NA and EU on January 10th:

http://gematsu.com/2016/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-coming-west-january-10

Haven't found a news about this on the Sega Europe-site or Twitter, though.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Urushiro said:

This pleases me. I would have like it if they gave the English list a platinum, but stacks are always welcome to me.

17 hours ago, slash said:

Well well well, I honestly didn't expect to see this since F2 and X shared their trophy lists. Quite surprised, actually. Good for double dippers, though I won't be doing so. This probably means that the leaderboards will be separate as well. 

2 more days till the 2nd DLC comes out for the JP version, and now just less than a month until the localization! Can't wait for everyone to experience it! 

Now that I think about it, it was announced that this game will not be getting song translations so to make more sales I guess they needed to add the trophies, So many fans brought the Japanese version in the theory that it would never get released to the West due to all the licensing issues behind it. Due to this unless they added trophy support there is not a major reason why someone would buy it twice unless your a hardcore fan.

16 hours ago, Xionx said:

So this is the Localized list?

Is there any word about EU version? because i read everywhere NA release and nothing about EU. 

I mean sometimes they just forgett to mention it because the mean West releas anyways.

13 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

According to a news on Gematsu it's coming to both NA and EU on January 10th:

http://gematsu.com/2016/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-coming-west-january-10

Haven't found a news about this on the Sega Europe-site or Twitter, though.

On the official SEGA YouTube "Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone Teaserpost" it has Available Jan. 10, 2017 as a digital download in the Americas and Europe!

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Now that I think about it, it was announced that this game will not be getting song translations so to make more sales I guess they needed to add the trophies, So many fans brought the Japanese version in the theory that it would never get released to the West due to all the licensing issues behind it. Due to this unless they added trophy support there is not a major reason why someone would buy it twice unless your a hardcore fan.

This is true, it will not be getting proper translations. But when there are over 220 songs available and counting (new DLC came out yesterday!), it's understandable.

The new trophies are nice, but I would think the major reason to buy it again would definitely be to take over the new leaderboards. I met some elite level players on twitch and they're all getting it solely for that reason, despite putting in close to 500 hours already. Like you said, the hardcore fans. Even though I said I wouldn't double dip, the opportunity to compete in new leaderboards is very enticing. 

Awesome, now I can finally understand what the trophies for this game actually are. And yeah, I see why people say they are so easy now. Kind of a shame the trophies aren't more challenging. Still, I'll be playing this game for a very long time, I can already tell. Competing against friends on the leaderboards sounds like it could be really fun. I expect that I'll fail miserably at that of course, but still. :P