Please, support this game!

AloneBert-

The game is actually doing extremely well in every GOTY list. I did not expect such positive feedback, specially after Titanfall 1.

But yeah, the campaign seems to be solid and entertaining, and the multiplayer looks fun. I am definitely going to buy the game when price drops on PSN too.

• Like 2

I fully agree...

This is by far my favourite FPS shooter this year and top 3 of all time.

It really didn't get the marketing spammage the others got, but i think it will pick up tremendously if we the player recommend it to a friend or the person in the psnprofiles leaderboards above or below you and with time will do very well.

Thats my hope.

As for the Trophies, i am enjoying earning them, i only have Hard and Master difficulty to go, but would have enjoyed a few more multiplayer trophies.

All in all IMO it's a masterpiece of gaming 10/10 PERFECT SCORE!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Death_StrokeN7 said:

TF2 is overrated.

This is literally the first post I've read against TF2. Everyone who has played it mentioned very little advertising but a very solid game. I think if even half the comments were accurate, that would be the very definition of under-rated.

Sounds like you're just being negative to be negative.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Death_StrokeN7 said:

TF2 is overrated.

Uh, no it's not.  It's a great game with an awesome single player campaign and hours of online replay value.  How is it overrated exactly?

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Sounds like you're just being negative to be negative.

also this.

• Like 2

I loved the first one, I'm loving the 2nd. I played the trial but I knew the multiplayer wasn't my thing, and I didn't enjoy it at all (I only played the Horde mode in the 1st game which was co-op). Bought the game last week since it was $40 and I had $40 on my account. The campaign is excellent, totally never expected you get dialogue trees (small ones but still) in a FPS. Respawn seriously made one heck of a game.

14 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

Uh, no it's not.  It's a great game with an awesome single player campaign and hours of online replay value.  How is it overrated exactly?

also this.

Can I have an opinion? 

The SP is average, the MP is boring it is very overrated IMO.

Didn't think I would need to clarify that it was MY OPINION.

• Like 1

Maybe not a GOTY, but still a great game. Hard at times, challenging in some spots, nice campaign (though short) and feels rewarding when you bit that tutorial trial trophy. And it's half price of AAA games (like Battlefield) boxed (at least at my place), so it is really worth picking up.

On 04/01/2017 at 3:55 PM, DaivRules said:

When you give your opinion on other people's opinions, you still need to qualify on who/how/why overrated it. That's the way forums work.

Saying you didn't like it or that you thought SP was average was your opinion. Saying other people rate it too high went beyond just your opinion on the game and challenged other peoples opinions so if you don't like your opinions questioned, don't challenge other peoples. Or, if you want to challenge theirs, don't get upset when yours is also challenged. Sorry to break the rules of communication to ya.

Why are you so butthurt about my opinion.

I gave my reason as to why it is the most overrated game this generation IN MY OPINION.  

On 12/21/2016 at 2:43 AM, PlayAsGod said:

Hey, folks. I just decided to make this thread to bring some attention to this masterpiece.

I absolutely loved Titanfall 2, I played all new November FPS and it's definitely the best one (excluding COD MW Remastered which though isn't new title).

I realized that EA did so retarded mistake and created competition to this game putting it between BF 1 and COD IW releases and I don't know about USA but in Europe and moreover in Russia we had only massive BF1 ads. It's a shame.

So, devs already put many different discounts as you can see. 43% discounts vouchers, sales, one of 12th December offers etc. And they don't sell half of modes for the price of another game like in Battlefield. Everything will be free for users.

Also, it has so good built platinum trophy. Good pictures, most trophies from campaign, some situational trophies and hard one for running challenge. So to get platinum you don't need to grind MP, you just can play it for fun like it should be.

I really like this mix of Crysis atmosphere (green planet atmosphere and different storages) with mirror's edge speed and tricks.

So, I just want to bring some attention cause I hope that we will have more such good examples how AAA title can be done nowadays without paid DLC and in so original way.

I'll probably buy it this month.

The key thing guys is that it's actually a AAA game with good SP and MP modes and without mainstream ways of taking as much money as possible, no DLC, no microtransactions, it's like a good game in times of PS2 with modern graphics and MP. And so many discounts allowed anyone to buy it during 1 month of release.

• Like 3

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:43 AM, PlayAsGod said:

Hey, folks. I just decided to make this thread to bring some attention to this masterpiece.

I absolutely loved Titanfall 2, I played all new November FPS and it's definitely the best one (excluding COD MW Remastered which though isn't new title).

I realized that EA did so retarded mistake and created competition to this game putting it between BF 1 and COD IW releases and I don't know about USA but in Europe and moreover in Russia we had only massive BF1 ads. It's a shame.

So, devs already put many different discounts as you can see. 43% discounts vouchers, sales, one of 12th December offers etc. And they don't sell half of modes for the price of another game like in Battlefield. Everything will be free for users.

Also, it has so good built platinum trophy. Good pictures, most trophies from campaign, some situational trophies and hard one for running challenge. So to get platinum you don't need to grind MP, you just can play it for fun like it should be.

I really like this mix of Crysis atmosphere (green planet atmosphere and different storages) with mirror's edge speed and tricks.

So, I just want to bring some attention cause I hope that we will have more such good examples how AAA title can be done nowadays without paid DLC and in so original way.

I really dont know why it has so little review or interest. Inreally loved iiiitt and got emotinal with titan  imhope we can play a titanfall 1 remastered or titanfall 3

• Like 1