Please, support this game!

AloneBert-

I bought this game mostly because of their approach to DLC and the fact that if it's not supported, EA will act like that's the reason they lost money and never do it again.

I got Titanfall 1 not too long before this came out to see if I would like it and I loved the fucking shit out of it, that game was amazing.

Then I got Titanfall 2 a couple weeks after launch and by God, it was even better somehow. Grapple hooks is probably how.

I wanted to plat the game, but I can't bring myself to do it, as much as I love a good single player story, this is one of those very rare times I can't pull myself out of the multiplayer long enough to finish the thing. The MP in this game is just so fucking satisfying to play.

I was actually a decent bit sad the other day when a Respawn guy laughed off the idea of Titanfall on the Switch. A portable version of Titanfall is just about the only thing that would get me to pay for Nintendo's online services.

On 24 января 2017 г. at 1:02 AM, waltdisneypixa said:

I really dont know why it has so little review or interest. Inreally loved iiiitt and got emotinal with titan  imhope we can play a titanfall 1 remastered or titanfall 3

No need for TF1 remaster as there wasn't campaign.

Let's hope EA won't cut them budget for tf3 and they won't have sales concept like BF (premium etc.)

On 12/21/2016 at 2:43 AM, PlayAsGod said:

Hey, folks. I just decided to make this thread to bring some attention to this masterpiece.

I absolutely loved Titanfall 2, I played all new November FPS and it's definitely the best one (excluding COD MW Remastered which though isn't new title).

I realized that EA did so retarded mistake and created competition to this game putting it between BF 1 and COD IW releases and I don't know about USA but in Europe and moreover in Russia we had only massive BF1 ads. It's a shame.

So, devs already put many different discounts as you can see. 43% discounts vouchers, sales, one of 12th December offers etc. And they don't sell half of modes for the price of another game like in Battlefield. Everything will be free for users.

Also, it has so good built platinum trophy. Good pictures, most trophies from campaign, some situational trophies and hard one for running challenge. So to get platinum you don't need to grind MP, you just can play it for fun like it should be.

I really like this mix of Crysis atmosphere (green planet atmosphere and different storages) with mirror's edge speed and tricks.

So, I just want to bring some attention cause I hope that we will have more such good examples how AAA title can be done nowadays without paid DLC and in so original way.

Loved the campaign. Loved wallrunning. Loved the time travel. Loved the titan loadouts. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to say I love this game. Couldn't get enough BT. All the mechanics are solid and fun. I have TF1 and TF2 on PC and just recently picked up TF2 again on PS4. I really hope they do a TF3. Definitely in my top 10. There is a ton a value in Titanfall 2 if anyone is unsure.

And TF1 kinda has a campaign, it's delivered by the NPCs before the match starts and audio during. Cool idea but glad they went with a single player story campaign second time around.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 21/12/2016 at 7:48 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

I will buy it when it drops to a very good sale price on PSN.

PS Plus is your friend here!!

Looking forward to trying it out as there are more than enough people singing its praises. I came close more than once to buying it in the sales, so now its coming to Plus, i’ll be jumping in. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, this game was actually really good! Not sure if I wanna go for Platinum, but really enjoyed the story. There's one trophy that looks pretty stressful so maybe I should leave it here.

Hopefully they are making sequel for this some day. Would be a day one purchase for me!