Cant connect online

V6_cc

I want to get my remaining online trophies on this game but i cant connect.The game says:

The Ubisoft server is not available at this moment, try again later.

Problem is, i got that message yesterday.Am i the only one with this problem? Or they did something with the servers? I've never had this message before

Thank god it was just a minor problem,the thing was that i did not know what was happening because there is not a server status update page, after creating this topic i got a link which say the Ubisoft games that are currently without online support and Driver San Francisco is not on that yet.Thankfully they reinstated the servers quickly.

Ima make a session for my remaining trophies, we can close this topic now but i dont know how.

55 minutes ago, V6_cc said:

Thank god it was just a minor problem,the thing was that i did not know what was happening because there is not a server status update page, after creating this topic i got a link which say the Ubisoft games that are currently without online support and Driver San Francisco is not on that yet.Thankfully they reinstated the servers quickly.

Ima make a session for my remaining trophies, we can close this topic now but i dont know how.

Only premium members were able to lock their topics on their own (with the old forum software) but now you have to ask one of the mods. It's best to report your own post (link is beside the posting date) and add a message to close the topic as it's not needed any longer or so.