Sequence 7 mission 2 full synch help

I was wondering if anyone knew about what the hell is up with this mission with meeting this optional objective for full synch where 'kill the targets using Assassin recruitments'. I have tried this mission around d 4 times and ONLY kiled the targets using my assasin recruitments but at the end of the mission it says I didn't meet the optional objective when I did because the only enemies that got killed in that mission was the targets whom only killed by my recruits.

Any suggestions would be appreciated... So can't be arsed with this sh*tty game anymore with all the numerous problems I've encountered playing this :/

On 22/12/2016 at 2:21 AM, hpknight said:

I had the same problem. If your assassin's use crossbows or any other ranged weapon to kill their targets it won't count for the objective. 

You either have to get lucky or send them on a mission, and keep the low level recruits that don't have ranged weapons.

So I take it that the arrow storms won't work too because I've done a little research and people claim they got the full synch by doing it that way?

Thanks for the help too :), so glad I've nearlly got this done!

EDIT: I just got full sync. I just killed the targets with the arrow storms. I did your suggestion first but weirdly enough one of the assassins killed a 'normal' guard (not a target) and that failed the 100% synch

Edited by ZachBoardyHD