5 & 7 Frame Win Acoolades

ktiger41

So these 2 accolades are beating me senseless. At first, I couldn't win for anything, then all of the sudden I would win the 5 and 7 frame sets (aka win 3 of 5 and 4 of 7) by 3-1 and 4-1 respectively, but the accolades require you to win 3-0 and 4-0. Are there any tips/tricks or match ups in 8 or 9 ball for these frame sets in career mode to make this easier to get? Is it easier to do in 8 or 9 ball career? Seems like the AI no longer cares about being cheap asf once it gets a win on me...

I would say 8ball as 9ball has different more complicated rules also the only tip i can think of is to practice in free play on howto control the cueball so you can clear the table in one turn and your opponent doesn't get a chance.I download another players with a higher rank dna and play against it you might learn things you didn't know yet :)

Hi.

The better way to win these accolades is to do that in amateur carreer, 9 ball is easier for me. Win a 4-0 against Madison Master is pretty tough but possible. U will need a piece of luck but it's not the more difficult in that game ;-). Beat Madison in Master career, without any aim lines is really, really hard. But be sure of one thing... practice, practice again an again. It makes effect ^^.

There's no available tips, no save allowed between frames or other tips. Play, practice... and prey for she miss a shot ;-)

Edited by xav2010

I failed many shots at the beginning. Trust me, your right stick control can be increased by practice. When u will perfectly master this right stick (and after that, effects), the game will become easier. I've played more than 100 hours. I've won all the accolades, all the careers (except pro & master snooker) and i'm level 108 today. But be sure of one thing, effects are the key, and the most important... The position of the white ball after the shot. Master that, and u will be the king ^^

Edited by xav2010

• 1 month later...