'Sitting on a goldmine' bug?

vostro20

I'm around 30 hours into the game and I've noticed the 'sitting on a goldmine challenge' collect 10,000 scrap from repopulated camps is showing 0/1.  I've liberated quite a number of camps already and have been getting scrap from them so I don't know why it's still showing 0/1.  Has anyone experienced the same issue or am I screwed ? 

10 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Has the yellow progress bar for it moved? If not, you might be screwed and I'd suggest reinstalling the game and starting the game from scratch.

No the bar hasn't moved at all. I saw somewhere else someone had a similar issue where the challenge wasn't tracking also and all of a sudden it jumped to 10000/10000.  What worries me is mine isn't saying 0/10000 but 0/1.  I don't think I've gotten 10,000 scrap yet from camps so I'm going to play the game a little more and see if it magically unlocks. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30.01.2017 at 10:01 PM, Droxer said:

I think the 0/1 means you have to do it once. The moment you collect 10000 scrap from camps it'll become 1/1. It happens in the background. In all probability you should be fine.

Exactly, this isn't a bug. I had the same situation, and I completed it recently. Don't worry about it

• 3 years later...

On 22/12/2016 at 8:11 PM, vostro20 said:

No the bar hasn't moved at all. I saw somewhere else someone had a similar issue where the challenge wasn't tracking also and all of a sudden it jumped to 10000/10000.  What worries me is mine isn't saying 0/10000 but 0/1.  I don't think I've gotten 10,000 scrap yet from camps so I'm going to play the game a little more and see if it magically unlocks. 

I have the exact same issue and I hope the challenge will be completed properly when I will have reach 10k scraps.

Did it work fine for you in the end ?