100 platinum trophies in a year (easiest platinums list)

Zanyverse

Teslagrad only stacks once on your main, the others are from I believe Korea, which from what I have heard requires extra hoops to create an account from.

The order 1886 only stacks once

Punchtime explosion XL has a few more stacks

Also consider adding visual novels, particularly the Steins;gate series. Whilst I have heard the game is good, it can be done very quickly and has 10+ stacks. Just through digital purchases with the accounts mentioned you can get 3

The four Saints Row IV platinums have a trophy for playing for 40 hours, but they'd probably take longer than 25 hours even without that.

I don't think you can create a Korean account for Teslagrad stacks without committing identity theft, unless you have Korean citizenship.

Also, a UK account is a European account

I disagree with the Uncharted games being max of 25 hours. It's possible, but most people couldn't get it in 25. Uncharted 1 you could make an argument for if are really good. But U4 would be ridiculously hard to do in 25 hours.

Here's why:

A 6 hour playthrough 

Collectable playthrough 

70℅ accuracy playthrough 

Crushing playthrough

Multiplayer

Cleanup

Combine those playthroughs where you have 2 decent playthroughs is impossible and thus will probably take a 3rd one.

3 playthroughs+multiplayer+cleanup in under 25 hours? I'm skeptical to say the least. Megamind or every VN would be better choices than those. Just my thoughts I suppose.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Auto correct nonsense
  • Like 1

The UK and Europe are considered the same region.

But yeah, as said before, there's 6x Sound Shapes, 2x each Sly Cooper game, 2x Jak & Daxter Trilogy, 2x Ratchet & Clank Trilogy, the Arcade Game Series and visual novels would be good to add too.

As well as Danganronpa 1,2 and Ultra Despair Girls

Edit: Don't forget Hannah Montana

Edited by Asvinia
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I disagree with the Uncharted games being max of 25 hours. It's possible, but most people couldn't get it in 25. Uncharted 1 you could make an argument for if are really good. But U4 would be ridiculously hard to do in 25 hours.

Here's why:

A 6 hour playthrough 

Collectable playthrough 

70℅ accuracy playthrough 

Crushing playthrough

Multiplayer

Cleanup

Combine those playthroughs where you have 2 decent playthroughs is impossible and thus will probably take a 3rd one.

3 playthroughs+multiplayer+cleanup in under 25 hours? I'm skeptical to say the least. Megamind or every VN would be better choices than those. Just my thoughts I suppose.

You can do the 70% accuracy/crushing/6hour by just replaying the last level with a glitch (only for those with the physical copy)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

You can do the 70% accuracy/crushing/6hour by just replaying the last level with a glitch (only for those with the physical copy)

OK, yeah for physical copies, but to my point, those games aren't the best to choose from if you are going for platinum trophies.

Besides what other's have mentioned, you're missing Barbie and Her Sisters Steal People's Pets Puppy Rescue and Magus. Here's even more game that are probably easier than most of what you've listed (note: non-platinum games will be in that list too).

I would also suggest removing any game with multiplayer trophies. Multiplayer trophies automatically makes a hard platinum.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Like 1

One thing that should be mentioned is the PS3 version of Back to the Future the game only has a plat if you get the physical version (I think, don't own this, I have the digital and didn't get a plat).  The digital is 5 episodes that count as 5 games and are only 100%s.  Nice completion boost, but not a plat.

I'd also agree that VNs really should be included because they are easy and often quick even with reading the story.

I'd also add Last Rebellion to the list.  15 hour plat and the game isn't hard at all.  After all, we're not looking for amazing games, just easy plats.

Edited by ladynadiad

I don't wanna sound rude, but this is all what's "wrong" with platinum hunters today imo. 

- There are some rules: You do not care about the quality of the game -

Just wow, so we go full quantity over quality? I've had the same kinda discussion in a thread about My name is mayo. 

Obviously getting a plat is nothing worth anymore and has nothing to do with actually achieving something.

I mean everybody is in this "game" for different reasons, I just don't understand some.

I get the concept though, the time you need for the witcher 3 to complete, would give you like 20 platinums in other games.

Anyways, go for it.

• Like 3

On 22-12-2016 at 4:15 PM, A-Brawl3r said:

Where's the 20+ Steins;Gate lists?

Did not include them because they aren't available in Europe :/

On 22-12-2016 at 4:23 PM, midgetstrawdog said:

Teslagrad only stacks once on your main, the others are from I believe Korea, which from what I have heard requires extra hoops to create an account from.

The order 1886 only stacks once

Punchtime explosion XL has a few more stacks

Also consider adding visual novels, particularly the Steins;gate series. Whilst I have heard the game is good, it can be done very quickly and has 10+ stacks. Just through digital purchases with the accounts mentioned you can get 3

The Order 1886 i typed a mistake and yes punchtime has more stacks but it was the 100th platinum so i ended the list.

On 22-12-2016 at 7:22 PM, Asvinia said:

The UK and Europe are considered the same region.

But yeah, as said before, there's 6x Sound Shapes, 2x each Sly Cooper game, 2x Jak & Daxter Trilogy, 2x Ratchet & Clank Trilogy, the Arcade Game Series and visual novels would be good to add too.

As well as Danganronpa 1,2 and Ultra Despair Girls

Edit: Don't forget Hannah Montana

I know but Nubla has only been released in the UK not in Belgium (my country). As for Hannah Montana, i didn't want to go that low.

On 22-12-2016 at 4:58 PM, Stevieboy said:

Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell, Far Cry 3 & 4 all have online/co-op trophies, so I don't feel they should be on this list as you need other players.

Far Cry 3 can be done alone, 4 is easy and shouldn't give anyone trouble and SR is just playing online for 2 hours.

22 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Besides what other's have mentioned, you're missing Barbie and Her Sisters Steal People's Pets Puppy Rescue and Magus. Here's even more game that are probably easier than most of what you've listed (note: non-platinum games will be in that list too).

I would also suggest removing any game with multiplayer trophies. Multiplayer trophies automatically makes a hard platinum.

Hmm, in my opinion the multiplayer trophies for the games i chose where pretty easy.

22 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

One thing that should be mentioned is the PS3 version of Back to the Future the game only has a plat if you get the physical version (I think, don't own this, I have the digital and didn't get a plat).  The digital is 5 episodes that count as 5 games and are only 100%s.  Nice completion boost, but not a plat.

I'd also agree that VNs really should be included because they are easy and often quick even with reading the story.

I'd also add Last Rebellion to the list.  15 hour plat and the game isn't hard at all.  After all, we're not looking for amazing games, just easy plats.

Didn't add visual novels because they are mostly Japanese and that's a language that most people don't speak.

22 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

I don't wanna sound rude, but this is all what's "wrong" with platinum hunters today imo. 

- There are some rules: You do not care about the quality of the game -

Just wow, so we go full quantity over quality? I've had the same kinda discussion in a thread about My name is mayo. 

Obviously getting a plat is nothing worth anymore and has nothing to do with actually achieving something.

I mean everybody is in this "game" for different reasons, I just don't understand some.

I get the concept though, the time you need for the witcher 3 to complete, would give you like 20 platinums in other games.

Anyways, go for it.

Yes, everyone is in this "game" for a different reason. I have personaly always supported the quote "A platinum is a platinum"

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Didn't add visual novels because they are mostly Japanese and that's a language that most people don't speak.

Which shows you know nothing about the genre because there's a bunch of VNs that are localized into at least English. 

To give you a few examples:

Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth

Norn9 Var Commons

Steins;Gate

Steins;Gate 0

Xblaze Code Embryo

Xblaze Lost Memories

Amnesia: Memories

Psycho Pass - Mandatory Happiness

Corpse Party: Blood Drive

Root Letter (would be listed with the square root symbol instead of the word root)

Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

And those are just the ones I know off the top of my head that are in English, on PSN and have platinum trophies.  There may even be some more I forgot about.  But that's 11 platinums right there that are probably a lot easier than some of the ones you have listed with MP trophies.  More than 11 if you get into stacking the numerous Steins;Gate versions.

Also one other you missed that isn't a VN: Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart.  Should be about 10 hours to platinum by my estimate since the trophy listing is the same as the Steam achievement listing.  Hidden object games tend to be easy, though sadly not all of them have platinums.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LLegend_Fox said:

As for Hannah Montana, i didn't want to go that low.

lol Don't let Satoshi hear that. But when going for 100 easiest plats, you can't go too low.

• Like 1

I'm actually trying to stay away from games with plats that are too easy. None of my plats are that impressive, I don't want to make it too obvious that I suck :lol: There's a few games on there that I want to play though regardless of trophy difficulty. I've never played any of the Uncharted games and I'm definitely buying Grim Fandango and The Walking Dead Season 3 when I buy a PS4. 

I'd disagree with the comment about not caring about the quality of the game before it was edited out. One thing I'll never do is play what I think is a bad game for a platinum, trophies aren't even something I look at when I buy a game. I get that a platinum is a platinum, but it's not my style. It's a good list though so thanks for putting it together, I'll follow this thread incase I ever do grow tired of my ineptitude and s**t stats :P 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn
  • Like 1