100 platinum trophies in a year (easiest platinums list)

Zanyverse

First thing, good job and thanks for your work.  I'm sure this will be an invaluable list for newcomers and veterans alike.

But I will echo some others.  You said:

On 12/22/2016 at 9:52 AM, LLegend_Fox said:

...  There are some rules: You do not care about the quality of the game, you do not care about doubling or even tripling up on platinums  ...

12 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Yes, everyone is in this "game" for a different reason. I have personaly always supported the quote "A platinum is a platinum"

12 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Didn't add visual novels because they are mostly Japanese and that's a language that most people don't speak.

Basically, if you don't care about the quality of a game, or if a platinum is a platinum, then who cares if VN's are another language (which is supposedly being challenged that its not true)? Those 3 statements don't mix together.  I can't vouch for how easy VN's are, since I've never played them and I'm not interested, but its been repeated multiple times some games are MUCH easier and faster than some of yours listed. I also agree games with online trophies shouldn't be on the list, but more because not everyone may have PS+, and servers do go down.  

Perhaps you should edit the list and put some of the recommended games first, and then add an honorable mentions section where you put a few extras just in case someone has some problem with a trophy from the main list.

(I'd personally remove all of the Uncharteds, while they were fast for me, I can see people have trouble on the hardest difficulties)

Edited by B1rvine
grammar, spelling, etc

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016年12月23日 at 8:10 PM, ladynadiad said:

Which shows you know nothing about the genre because there's a bunch of VNs that are localized into at least English. 

To give you a few examples:

Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth

Norn9 Var Commons

Steins;Gate

Steins;Gate 0

Xblaze Code Embryo

Xblaze Lost Memories

Amnesia: Memories

Psycho Pass - Mandatory Happiness

Corpse Party: Blood Drive

Root Letter (would be listed with the square root symbol instead of the word root)

Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

And those are just the ones I know off the top of my head that are in English, on PSN and have platinum trophies.  There may even be some more I forgot about.  But that's 11 platinums right there that are probably a lot easier than some of the ones you have listed with MP trophies.  More than 11 if you get into stacking the numerous Steins;Gate versions.

Also one other you missed that isn't a VN: Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart.  Should be about 10 hours to platinum by my estimate since the trophy listing is the same as the Steam achievement listing.  Hidden object games tend to be easy, though sadly not all of them have platinums.

Sorry, for not speaking japanese but now that i know some english ones i will make another list at the end of the year.

On 24-12-2016 at 7:20 AM, B1rvine said:

Those 3 statements don't mix together.

Never managed to get around to playing some vn's because i never knew there where english ones avaiable, but in 2017 i will probably make a new list and update it and add a little of everything. It's my first time doing this type of content so i really don't know what i'm doing. ;-;

On 24-12-2016 at 7:39 AM, Circlestheclown said:

My Name is Mayo

Monster Jam Crush It

Hitman GO

These 3 are already in the list

On 12/23/2016 at 8:44 PM, Asvinia said:

lol Don't let Satoshi hear that. But when going for 100 easiest plats, you can't go too low.

Oh you :awesome:

Interesting. List of relatively doable 100 Plats without VNs (except for sqrt Letter) and Sound Shapes. 

While there can be many improvements done, for example Uncharted games, I'm sure those can be replaced by easier and quicker games, this is pretty interesting list.

Hello, thanks for the list. I will probably grab The Order: 1886 as I was interested in the game when came out, then got talked out of it by the sales person. Hoping to buy a cheap copy.

Defense Grid 2 is an easy plat with the exception of '10 Items No Less' trophy as that one is all luck/random drop base, you don't need skill to get it.

I started in May 2016 and i have now 123 Platinum.... Many of them are boring easy games (Steinsgate, The Wolf among us etc)

But I also got some plats im proud of (Mortalkombat X, Bloodborne, Darksouls III, Dragonball Xenoverse , Evolve.....)

What I want to say is you can go for 100 Plats in 1 year without any Problems. I tried to get every month 10 plats and started with hard ones first. if there is not much Time left for getting the 10 plats I plated 4-6 easy games in 1 weekend. :) good luck

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 22/12/2016 at 3:29 PM, Shadiochao said:

The four Saints Row IV platinums have a trophy for playing for 40 hours, but they'd probably take longer than 25 hours even without that.

I don't think you can create a Korean account for Teslagrad stacks without committing identity theft, unless you have Korean citizenship.

Also, a UK account is a European account

UK at times has exclusive games otherwise not released in mainland Europe so yeah best to have both. 

17 minutes ago, colinmazzini said:

Got some examples? Always enjoy a couple easy plats.

Siegecraft Commander (Double Stack) 1h each

Eekeemoo (Double Stack) 2h each

The Inner World (Double Stack) 2h each

Gem Smashers (ps4/psvita stack) 3h each

Dying: Reborn (Double Stack) 2h each

You can take a look at my profile, almost all ps4 easy plats are there ?

2 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

Siegecraft Commander (Double Stack) 1h each

Eekeemoo (Double Stack) 2h each

The Inner World (Double Stack) 2h each

Gem Smashers (ps4/psvita stack) 3h each

Dying: Reborn (Double Stack) 2h each

You can take a look at my profile, almost all ps4 easy plats are there 1f601.png

Thanks.

On 22.12.2016 at 7:08 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I disagree with the Uncharted games being max of 25 hours. It's possible, but most people couldn't get it in 25. Uncharted 1 you could make an argument for if are really good. But U4 would be ridiculously hard to do in 25 hours.

Here's why:

A 6 hour playthrough 

Collectable playthrough 

70℅ accuracy playthrough 

Crushing playthrough

Multiplayer

Cleanup

Combine those playthroughs where you have 2 decent playthroughs is impossible and thus will probably take a 3rd one.

3 playthroughs+multiplayer+cleanup in under 25 hours? I'm skeptical to say the least. Megamind or every VN would be better choices than those. Just my thoughts I suppose.

Did it in 2 playthroughs, and that is not a problem at all. You can do 3, if you don't want to get the collectibles in the first one.

I would even recommend it this way instead of cheating your way through crushing with the ''Gameplay-Modifiers''.

A couple of things:

1. You mention that Tales from the Borderlands has a PS3 and PS4 list. However, at least for NA, those lists are combined. 
  2. I might be missing it, but Clockwork Tales aren't on here. That plat is about 2 hours long, and it's in the vein of those object-finding games like Judge Dee.

On 18.1.2017 at 0:06 PM, t0uch3rstyl3 said:

I started in May 2016 and i have now 123 Platinum.... Many of them are boring easy games (Steinsgate, The Wolf among us etc)

Sorry man but how can you state that steins gate was boring when you never realy played it? You skipped through the whole game and finished an

approx. 35h story driven game in 4 hours for the sake of a platinum. You missed out a fantastic franchise ;)