[EU] Big Januray Sale

Sora9427

Well From today it started the sale that i don't know you guys but oh god i was waiting for this and Wow so many games between Vita & Ps4, i really don't know what should i get, too much stuff xD

Here is the link with the Sales:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/it-it/sconti-di-gennaio/cid=STORE-MSF75508-JANSALE17?utm_medium=ps&utm_campaign=SIEE_Paid_Search_Store_Acquisition&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-we-5-89521&utm_content=Mediacom_Paid_Seach_Acquisition_PlayStation_Store_EMEAR_Always_ON_Google&emcid=ps-we-5-89521

I didn't see a topic for this so i created one, hopefully i wasn't wrong :)

Anyway what will you get? some last until January 21st O.o

I'll get for sure Senran Kagura EV and Valkyrie Drive on Vita (Since togheter are 33 €, Retail i would have spent 50 and save 17 is an entire another game xD)

And probably something else, I have to choose between Project Diva F/F2; Persona Dance all night or God Eater :P

On Ps4 i saw As Great sale for me Bloodborne and Fallout 3 for 20 € and even Rocket LEague DLCs on sale but i'll pass i think :P

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Polydeuces said:

I'm thinking about taking Hotline Miami or Bastion. Muramasa look good too, although I would prefer physical version of it :D

And that's only for Vita, there are so many good sales on PS3 too. My mind says no, but my heart says yes, poor wallet of mine :|

Hotline Miami (first game) and Bastion are both great games and really enjoyable on the Vita. And you can buy the US-retail but then you wouldn't be able to play the DLCs which are IMO quite nice.

Personally I only went for Telltale's Batman on PS4. It might get a bit cheaper in one of the next sales but that I don't think it will go way below 10 EUR so 15 EUR is still a fair price.

• Like 2

For PS3 , i'll get The DLC for Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 since it's 2.99 . I was thinking of getting a copy of Short Peace . Ranko's Tsukigime's Longest Day for around 10 euros but for 1.99 on this sale i'll just grab it digital :lol:

I'm thinking of getting Bastion  for the Vita , anyone can clarify me on the style of this game and how good it really is ?

I'm kind of thinking getting Yomawari Night Alne but it's still a bit pricey as 12,99 so i think i'll pass it for now and wait for a better discount price on that one.

And yet again , Eiyuu Senki The World Conquest is not on sale this time . Will it ever be? -_-

So this got my interest:

Witcher 3

World of Final Fantasy

BioShock Collection

Assetto Corsa

Tropico 5 DLC

Steins;Gate 0

Root Letter

Psycho Pass

The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel 1 + 2

Sly 2 + 3

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Hearts R

Senran Kagura Estival Versus

That list is way too long... Got any recommendation?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I'm kind of thinking getting Yomawari Night Alne but it's still a bit pricey as 12,99 so i think i'll pass it for now and wait for a better discount price on that one

It's a pretty short game. If it weren't for the trophy requiring you play for 50 hours, it'd take about 5 hours to 100% and I don't think there's any replay value.

There's also a bundle for a slightly higher price which contains htol#NiQ. It's a different style of game but it's made by the same guys. The extra game might make it more worth the purchase

This got me earlier today. Got a bunch of stuff, Goat Simulator DLC FINALLY on sale, Bully on PS4 for a decent price (23 is NOT decent Sony and/or Rockstar), the Lego Avengers season pass, some other shit, and the Lego Harry Potter PS4 set for the missus (31 for that is a steal when the cheapest disc we've come across for it is still 69)

Cashed in a few survey rewards cards too so we barely paid any real money for the lot too.

On the topic of sales, I snagged TWD Michonne last night on Xbone for 5.69 too on their sale. Good days!

Now that is the one sale I have been waiting for! Really good stuff in here. But now what to buy...

Things that I will buy for sure

• Resident Evil: Deluxe Origins Bundle
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Mega Man: Legacy Collection
  • Grand Kingdom

Not sure yet

• Fairy Fencer F
  • Megadimension Netptunia VII
  • Disgaea 5

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Great sale. I just bought Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (Vita), Goat Simulator MMO (PS4), GoatZ Simulator (PS4), Resogun Season Pass (PS4) and UNO (PS4). I might get some more games later.

To anyone who hasn't bought Persona 4 Golden yet, this is your chance. It's part of this sale and it's only €4,99. Anyone with a Vita should give it a try!

Well Since months the base price of Persona 4 is 10 € Anyway so even suually is just to buy it's not like That is a big of a sale compared to the others xD

Some are just to Get as Senran Kagura EV is the First Time is so Low price for Both Ps4 or Vita :P

I'm still thinking what to get as Third game, Maybe Steins; Gate for 8 € on Vita Or Tles of graces F on Ps3, i don't know i'l see.

For sure for me as i said up above Valkyrie Drive (Since i want it since announcement finally i can pay it 20 and not like 30 or 40 which for me it's a Month or even 6 weeks of saving :p) and Senran Kagura: EV (For 13 € Wow so i ahve them all on Vita :3)

34 minutes ago, dermarx said:

So this got my interest:

Witcher 3

World of Final Fantasy

BioShock Collection

Assetto Corsa

Tropico 5 DLC

Steins;Gate 0

Root Letter

Psycho Pass

Sly 2 + 3

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Hearts R

Root Letter is a really good game. I highly recommend it, especially for such a nice price!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dermarx said:

So this got my interest:

Witcher 3

World of Final Fantasy

BioShock Collection

Assetto Corsa

Tropico 5 DLC

Steins;Gate 0

Root Letter

Psycho Pass

Sly 2 + 3

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Hearts R

Witcher 3 GOTY is excellent for 30 euros

• Like 2