[EU] Big Januray Sale

Sora9427

This is what I was waiting for!

Snatching up the Fallout 4 DLC, Escapists DLC Bundle, Hotline Miami maybe, Project Diva f, and although I was hoping Stardew Valley and Slain would be on sale, I'll pick up Stardew Valley as well anyway cause it's supposed to be my Christmas game. I'll just wait for Slain to come back on sale. Maybe also Psychonauts.. there's so much good stuff here.

I'm so poor.

1 hour ago, dermarx said:

So this got my interest:

Witcher 3

World of Final Fantasy

BioShock Collection

Assetto Corsa

Tropico 5 DLC

Steins;Gate 0

Root Letter

Psycho Pass

The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel 1 + 2

Sly 2 + 3

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Hearts R

Senran Kagura Estival Versus

That list is way too long... Got any recommendation?

Tales of Hearts R. Probably the best Tales plot imo

Witcher 3 GOTY. I haven't played it, but it will offer hundreds of hours of gameplay.

• Like 1

I'm seeing lots of good deals. Tempted to get Root Letter, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, Valkyrie Drive, Steins;Gate 0, Zero Time Dilemma, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, Trails of Cold Steel II, and Sword Art Online Hollow Realization. 

51 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Mass Effect 3 DLC is pretty tempting... Pretty big discount even though I likely won't get around to ME3 for a very long time.

Also Knack and Tales of Xillia. :hmm:

DLCs hardly go on sale, so might as well grab it now.

I'll be grabbing Telltales Batman, Dear Esther Landmark Edition and Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary tomorrow after I get some PSN cards and I'll get The Division Gold Edition before the sale ends. I want to play Hotline Miami 2 but those trophies for A+ on levels and completing the game on Hard mode are rather off putting. I also want to play Unravelled but I don't like platformers and I don't want to get it if going for the plat will be annoying or frustrating.

1 hour ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

This. If you like JRPGs, you will not be disappointed.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Root Letter is a really good game. I highly recommend it, especially for such a nice price!

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Witcher 3 GOTY is excellent for 30 euros

44 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Tales of Hearts R. Probably the best Tales plot imo

Witcher 3 GOTY. I haven't played it, but it will offer hundreds of hours of gameplay.

Thanks for the input, guys. 

Witcher 3 is really good from what I've heard but I don't have the time in the next few months I think. 

I think I choose Tales of Hearts R, Sly 2 + 3, Trails of Cold Steel 1, Root Letter Vita, Steins;Gate 0 Vita and Senran Kagura EV Vita.

• Like 1

I feel that after this sale I'll be broke. Too many good stuff. 

Tomb Raider

Uncharted 4

NFS Rivals

Tropico 5 DLCs

Mad Max

Sherlock Holmes: Devil's Daughter

Dying Light

Unravel

Batman - Telltale

101 ways to die

Broken Age

Brothers: A tale of two sons

Not all, but most of 'em I'll definitely buy.

Edited by Nope

3 hours ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

This. If you like JRPGs, you will not be disappointed.

Kiseki is mentioned, here I come :awesome:

Yes, so much yes.

Another thing that is definitely a bargain is Valkyria Chronicles.

Damn, already putting SAO HR on sale, lol =D

Well, what did I tell you, guys? This is what we've been waiting for after 12 Disappointments of Christmas =D

However, it's pretty weak for me... The prices are still pretty high for digitals.

I got both Zone of the Enders, Ranko Tsukigime for PS3 and NFS: Rivals for PS4.

Conveniently all are covered by one PSN card I got, lol xDDDD

• Like 1

Fluffy got this all great titles:

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization;  Oceanhorn; Blazblue: Centralfiction; Metal Slug: Anthology; Steins Gate 0; Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness; ;  Root: Letter; Tokyo Twilight: ghost Hunters; Poncho

So now little fluffy are with busted wallet but happy :) That was a good idea to wait for this sale with the vn games.

19 minutes ago, ElEyeman said:

Goddamit I want Persona 4 for the Vita, but my account is from the US. Hopefully we get similar offers on the US store soon.

Goddamit I want Persona 4 for the Vita, but my account is from the US. Hopefully we get similar offers on the US store soon.

He? You guys have been getting P4G pretty often for 5 bucks or less o.O You missed it?