[EU] Big Januray Sale

Sora9427

Picked up 

Duke nukem 3d 20th aniversarry edition

The bunker 

Grand theft auto 3

Salt and sanctuary 

jazzpunk 

Couple of easy platinum in them. Getting loads of games for my xmas so i was just going to buy digital only games as i normally do. i refuse to play £10 more for a AAA game digital that i cant even sell to make some money back. Been wanting to play salt and sanctuary for a long time.

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I'll get for sure Senran Kagura EV and Valkyrie Drive on Vita (Since togheter are 33 €, Retail i would have spent 50 and save 17 is an entire another game xD)

Not sure, which retail you're looking at, but you can get physical copies for them for about the same price 

http://www.base.com/buy/product/valkyrie-drive-bhikkuhni-playstation-vita/dgc-vkybhpsv.htm

http://www.base.com/buy/product/senran-kagura-estival-versus-playstation-vita/dgc-senkevpsv.htm

Regardless, thanks for posting. Currently thinking about:

Mighty No.9 (Getting both the PS3 and PS4 copy for 2 stacks sort of mitigates how bad the game is)

Blazblue: Central Fiction

Jazzpunk (Yay, more trophies.....)

So I picked up:

Darkest Dungeon

All Fallout 4 DLC

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f

Stardew Valley (Not on sale)

And my local ASDA/ Walmart had a sale too, so I picked up Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and Worms WMD

Feeling just a touch of buyers remorse since 2017 is going to be a good gaming year but.. they're games I wanted anyway.. and it's Christmas, right? lol

2 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

Not sure, which retail you're looking at, but you can get physical copies for them for about the same price 

http://www.base.com/buy/product/valkyrie-drive-bhikkuhni-playstation-vita/dgc-vkybhpsv.htm

http://www.base.com/buy/product/senran-kagura-estival-versus-playstation-vita/dgc-senkevpsv.htm

Regardless, thanks for posting. Currently thinking about:

Mighty No.9 (Getting both the PS3 and PS4 copy for 2 stacks sort of mitigates how bad the game is)

Blazblue: Central Fiction

Jazzpunk (Yay, more trophies.....)

Yeah UK i'll probably Pay like 5 € at least of shipping to Italy and so 27 € at that point i'll just take it from Amazon. Same for Senran Kagura and as i said those are good price but the total is 50 €, i don't have that sinc ei bought even Uncharted on Ps4 yesterday, while 33 € well i already have 23 i can ask for 10 and get them both, 17 € seem few for having them retail but for me it's a lot and on Vita at this point it's pretty much the same since i only have 3 retail games xD

So Thanks for the links but unfortunately UK is so Costly with shipping :(

Anyway have fun with you purchase :)

And good luck with Mighty Bugged 9 xD

1 hour ago, Eliggon said:

I'd advise people to wait for the announcement of January's ps plus games, since the sale is up for a month. Probably some of the indies on discount will be offered next month...

If they have been offered before then you're good to go! :D

More than likely This is on February, it happened like Once overall they gave a game on PSPlus that was discounted during that period of time. But sur ethey often give games on Plus that went on sale right 2-3 weeks before that's absolutely won't be a surprise :P

Just now, Sora9427 said:

Yeah UK i'll probably Pay like 5 € at least of shipping to Italy and so 27 € at that point i'll just take it from Amazon. Same for Senran Kagura and as i said those are good price but the total is 50 €, i don't have that sinc ei bought even Uncharted on Ps4 yesterday, while 33 € well i already have 23 i can ask for 10 and get them both, 17 € seem few for having them retail but for me it's a lot and on Vita at this point it's pretty much the same since i only have 3 retail games xD

So Thanks for the links but unfortunately UK is so Costly with shipping :(

You might want to check the shipping just in case. It cost me £1.50 to ship to the US, which is across an ocean.

Just now, bladesoframen said:

You might want to check the shipping just in case. It cost me £1.50 to ship to the US, which is across an ocean.

Yeah it's 2,17 € so not much, still i'll spend 40 € for both and i can't honestly it seem few but i can't so i would rather have the game even digital to play than not have it or have just one :P

I have To save even for my Mangas that are like 6 months that await me in my Comic store xD

10 minutes ago, ElEyeman said:

Yes! I've my Vita since September and I've not seen the game on a deal yet :( Should've bought the game even without a Vita

Here is 10 € as base price, isn't that the base price too in US (10$)? If so then it's not like you can't get it full price at that cost :P

1 hour ago, ElEyeman said:

Yes! I've my Vita since September and I've not seen the game on a deal yet :( 

Oh, since September, okay, then that is expected, it has not been in sale in Q3/Q4 this year =D

1 hour ago, ElEyeman said:

Should've bought the game even without a Vita

You definitely should have...

Well, as I said, it's becoming on sale for so often you shouldn't be worried that much =D

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Did anyone here played Exist Archive? If so, how is it?

I've not played it myself, but a friend of mine has been playing it recently and he was really enjoying it (he's into a lot of JRPGs). I've only heard positive things from other people too. Apparently, it plays a lot like Valkyrie Profile, so if you enjoy games like that, I'm sure you'll like it. Of course, maybe you should hold off purchasing until someone who has actually played it can give their opinion, though. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've not played it myself, but a friend of mine has been playing it recently and he was really enjoying it (he's into a lot of JRPGs). I've only heard positive things from other people too. Apparently, it plays a lot like Valkyrie Profile, so if you enjoy games like that, I'm sure you'll like it. Of course, maybe you should hold off purchasing until someone who has actually played it can give their opinion, though. :lol:

I've never played Valkyrie Profile either... :lol: .