[EU] Big Januray Sale

Sora9427

18 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh, since September, okay, then that is expected, it has not been in sale in Q3/Q4 this year =D

You definitely should have...

Well, as I said, it's becoming on sale for so often you shouldn't be worried that much =D

Yeah I've been waiting with patience, but it's so hard man xD

19 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Here is 10 € as base price, isn't that the base price too in US (10$)? If so then it's not like you can't get it full price at that cost :P

Here we have it at 29.99 digitally and 19.99 physical 

I got my eye on:-

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (Vita)

- Unravel

- Telltale Batman (PS4)

- Resident Evil: Revelations 2

- Tropico 5 DLC's

- Max Payne (PS4)

- Red Dead Revolver (PS4)

I actually get paid on the same day as most of the deals end as luck would have it :D I'll buy them all then apart from Hatsune Miku which finishes on the 6th. I'll grab that later on.

There are others I would like to get but simply not enough time or money :facepalm:

This is actually a pretty good sale.

2 hours ago, ElEyeman said:

Here we have it at 29.99 digitally and 19.99 physical 

Wow that sucks, then the massive drop in the price was just here in Europe for the Digital edition, didn't know that, i hope you'll get it discounted soon then ;)

Anyway Retail for 20 i agree with Lucas you should get it if it doesn't go on sale anytime soon :) I Took mine last christmas for 25 Retail :P

I got:

Duke Nukem 3D 20th Aniversarry Edition 7,99€

The Bunker 7,99€

Jazzpunk (EU) 6,99€

Beach Buggy Racing 3,99€

Riptide GP: Renegade 2,99€

Total 29,95€. Wish Duke, The Bunker, and Jazzpunk were like 3,99 or 4,99 each. Think They will go in sale more soon anyway to drop down to 3,99 to 4,99.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Yeah I saw that :P I hopped on the opportunity to get Rivals for only 8€ and Black Ops III for only 26€ (and it comes with a 15€ DLC!)  :D 

I don't have a PS4, but since I'll get it next month, I thought I'd buy them right now, + I'm gamesharing with my friend, so he can use them and then buy the Season pass and gameshare it to me ;) 

YDi23SS.png

Edited by furryTay

On 12/23/2016 at 6:18 AM, Shadiochao said:

Finally, Salt & Sanctuary is on sale :D

I've been waiting 9 months, I was starting to think it'd never happen

I have my fingers crossed that a similar discount comes to the US. Been waiting for it to go on sale. 

But the EU does tend to get better sales than us more often than not. Shouldn't hold my breath...

I bought too many things :)

• Telltale Collection
  • Trine Bundle
  • Oceanhorn
  • Mass Effect DLC's
  • Salt & Sanctuary
  • Ratchet & Clank second trilogy for PS3

Thinking about buying:

• Psychonauts
  • Nitroplus Blasterz (Someone could tell me if it's worth 15€?)
  • Megadimension Neptunia VII (I don't really know what to expect about this...)

Edited by Shurax_Urden
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shurax_Urden said:

I really don't know the characters and I haven't played any Neptunia game hahaha

Eh... weeeeell, in that case it's a bit hard to recommend... =D

Frankly, Nitro+ is a game for Nitro+ character fans. If you don't know any... Maybe if you are a big anime fan =D

And for Neptunia... well, starting with VII isn't really recommended xD

So... hard, really hard =D

I would say... get them only if you have spare cash =)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Eh... weeeeell, in that case it's a bit hard to recommend... =D

Frankly, Nitro+ is a game for Nitro+ character fans. If you don't know any... Maybe if you are a big anime fan =D

And for Neptunia... well, starting with VII isn't really recommended xD

So... hard, really hard =D

I would say... get them only if you have spare cash =)

Then I maybe Nitro+ is really not for me (at least for now) :)

What should I play instead  or before Neptunia VII? 

Thanks a lot for the help and the recommendation man :) 

7 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I got Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day for 1.99 and the Revelations DLC for Castlevania Lords of Shadoe 2 for 2.99. I still have 24.96 euros left to spare . Should i get more ? I'm looking more for Vita titles but also PS3 .

If you enjoyed playing Shinovi Versus I would say you can get Estival Versus. 13 EUR for a game that is only 9 months old is quite nice.

3 minutes ago, Shurax_Urden said:

Neptunia Victory is much better than VII or do I need to play it because of the story? :)

Stories are separate, but you should at least get an outlook of the characters =D

Characters are very important for Neptunia franchise and jumping immediately into the last one may rob you of some experience :D

3 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

If you enjoyed playing Shinovi Versus I would say you can get Estival Versus. 13 EUR for a game that is only 9 months old is quite nice.

I enjoyed Shinovi Versus  however Estival Versus digital willl take too much space on my 8GB memory card (also have a 4GB one) cause of the big patch and also the based game , i was considering getting that one physical if i get a good deal on it but not very urgent to play it either since i got Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni to satisfy my future needs :P

Edited by Sigma999

6 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I enjoyed Shinovi Versus  however Estival Versus digital willl take too much space on my 8GB memory card (also have a 4GB one) cause of the big patch and also the based game , i was considering getting that one physical if i get a good deal on it but not very urgent to play it either since i got Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni to satisfy my future needs :P

Never thought about the required space (patch for Estival was nearly 2GB I think?)  as I have the games as retail and didn't thought about Valkyrie as I can't see it on my PSN-store 'cause age rating. :\

I guess it's a good choice, too. Have only played the tutorial and failed miserably. xD

Why is only the second piece of DLC for Castlevania Lords of Shadow on sale and not the first? Seems a bit strange.

Anyway I only picked up Project Diva X as it was something I've wanted for a while. My mate is giving me a $30 PSN card as a late Christmas present in a couple of days so might wait until he gives me that to pick up any more. 

• Like 1

Lots of awesome discounts in there.

There's two games that tempt me a lot: Psychonauts for €4 and Metal Slug Anthology for €7. Both seem like a steal and I've never played through either, though I have played a Metal Slug arcade machine. Please advise!

Other than that, 50% off on Telltale's Batman is almost tempting, as is 50% off on Firewatch. Neither is compelling enough while my backlog is still big enough though.

Every time I see those sales on DLC from Fallout 4, Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition, I'm reminded that I still have to play through them all...