Love to Guard trophy didn't pop

Kyl542

'This trophy will come naturally while working on the Silver God Mastery 7 trophy. Simply play 5 different guardian characters until they have reached master 1 and this trophy will pop. Guardian characters have their own section in the "Gods" tab of the main Smite screen so you can find all Guardian characters there. They are typically characterized as gods with a lot of health, defense, and crowd control abilities. 

You will know a god has been mastered because after the game in which you passed the 50 worshippers point a master 1 symbol will pop up at the end of the match. You gain worshippers in every game you play, and the worshippers go towards whatever god you played in that game.'

Taken from the guide, are you sure they're all master 1?

50 minutes ago, monseiurpatty said:

'This trophy will come naturally while working on the Silver God Mastery 7 trophy. Simply play 5 different guardian characters until they have reached master 1 and this trophy will pop. Guardian characters have their own section in the "Gods" tab of the main Smite screen so you can find all Guardian characters there. They are typically characterized as gods with a lot of health, defense, and crowd control abilities. 

You will know a god has been mastered because after the game in which you passed the 50 worshippers point a master 1 symbol will pop up at the end of the match. You gain worshippers in every game you play, and the worshippers go towards whatever god you played in that game.'

Taken from the guide, are you sure they're all master 1?

yes i am sure. i already mastered 31 gods, and even got the other tophies for mastering 5 mages, hunters etc. but this one i didn't get it. im hoping that if i master another guardian the trophy will pop