Missing Files 13, 35, 38, 64

Maybe nobody's playing this game anymore, but just in case!...

I'm really not enjoying this game at all now, and to add to that, I'm missing a couple of files! I'd just like to get that plat and go (almost to 50!), so could anyone help me out?

They're scenes 13, 35, 38, and 64.

I have a feeling that two of the files missing for Nadeshiko are Kogami's and Masaoka's scenes (though I already have their trophies), but I don't know about the other missing scene.

Then for Takuma, I think the one scene I'm missing could be Akane's. I'm going to try to go through the guide to get those soon, but as you could probably remember, skipping takes a 1000 years. I'm really busy with school this holiday (yeah, we don't get a holiday vacation), so I'd rather have a clearer plan than to take a shot in the dark, because if I'm wrong, I'll end up wasting a bunch of time. Plus, I gotta free up those 1729 mbs this game takes up.

Thank yoooou

Edited by JacktheNESNerd

Well, actually I used the guide on ps3imports for a little bit, then I picked up from where I left off with this guide. So maybe 1/4th through Nadeshiko's playthrough, which doesn't super explain why I'm missing a Takuma scene. That's probably because of the janky saving thing.

Janky saving thing? Just usual save, or load thing. Worked for me, I didn't make that style up either. I've use it in lots of save slot games usually.

Another walkthrough may take you on a different path througy the game, which in this game is completely possible. I guarantee you can get the scenes you need playing the correct full portions.

At any rate, sometimes people miss a scene, and I don't know why, but replaying an area will get it with you playing it again.

Replay you can super skip through everything from the very beginning, getting your scenes fast if you try it.

Scene 64 is when Tsurugi goes to his parents apartment.  On Guide search for " Stop by Tsurgi's residence" back track from there to the top of the Tsurugi play through to get that scene. 

Scene 13 is where alpha is cornered in the school and Ginoza uses his Domintor on Alpha. I'll get back to you on this one in another post.

Scene 35 is where Nadeskiko and Kogami go swimming. Trophy that you already have, but play through that route again, you should get the scene.

Scene 38 is where Masaoka and Nadeshiko have their little scene. Trophy that you already have, but play through that route again, you should get the scene.

Scene 13 is from the route in which you play through for the Masaoka trophy, so 13 and 38 will both be had via playing the beginning of Nadeshiko's playthrough,

choosing at Save 00:

Join Akane's Team... search for "Light and Shadow" that's the section both scenes are in. Play from a new file with Nadeshiko, through chapters 1 and 2 and a couple more choices until the first SAVE: 00, at that point SAVE 00 then continue the directions under the searched column.

I am referring to my guide here: Nadeshiko Playthrough 1 on PSN Profiles

Edited by Maisy

Merry Christmas! Just wanted you to know I do check the forums most every day, but hadn't checked this section the past few days with Christmas stuff going on, until this afternoon. Hope you can get the scenes you need. Please query for more help if you need it. Cheers!

Thank you so so much! And Merry Christmas! 

I'll try it later today! (or, uh, tonight for me! In China rn.)

Yeah, I remember hearing from someone else on the forums that there's something weird about how you have to sometimes save before loading back to a previous area, even if you're already well past a scene with a CG in it. It must have something to do with the hidden System Saves placed throughout.

Again, Merry Christmas, and thank you for making the guide!

Edited by JacktheNESNerd
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

If anyone wonders, because I screwed this one up too, and it must have been before the "00" save I made, then the scene 35 is for The Burdened trophy. I think to access it you need to be in the correct supplement state or whatever. So I guess I took a supplement more than I was supposed to earlier in the game or something.

• 1 month later...