Accolades Glitch?

DaRetroOne

7 minutes ago, DaRetroOne said:

I have all of the accolades but the progress on the calling card reads 175/176. I've checked all of the missions and I'm not missing any accolades. What do I do?

Found this on another form: 

I had to manually go through each mission and check the Accolades there. Turns out I was missing one even though I already had the Decoration.

Edited by skateak

One of the missions (can't remember which one) has a 17th accolade, which creates a new row in the accolades screen which is off-screen for that one accolade. You'll notice a little scroll bar on the right when you've found the correct mission. I'm not sure if this is your case, but I was in the same situation and was confused that I had a glitched accolade until I found that sneaky accolade.

4 minutes ago, SkyesUnholy said:

One of the missions (can't remember which one) has a 17th accolade, which creates a new row in the accolades screen which is off-screen for that one accolade. You'll notice a little scroll bar on the right when you've found the correct mission. I'm not sure if this is your case, but I was in the same situation and was confused that I had a glitched accolade until I found that sneaky accolade.

I have this accolade already. 

All of the accolades are yellow (meaning they are complete), I have check each mission one by one. I got the decoration a while ago yet the calling card still reads 175/176. 

Edited by DaRetroOne

3 minutes ago, DaRetroOne said:

I have this accolade already. 

All of the accolades are yellow (meaning they are complete), I have check each mission one by one. I got the decoration a while ago yet the calling card still reads 175/176. 

Some people are saying it is a glitch too. Is it stopping you from getting a trophy?

2 minutes ago, DaRetroOne said:

I need 176 accolades to unlock the calling card. The calling card counter is reading 175/176. You need all of the calling cards for the "Personal Decorator" trophy. 

This is definitely not a desirable position to be in! I was really hoping you were missing that one accolade, but damn. I'm afraid I can't be of much help from here. Hope this gets sorted out sooner than later, man.

14 minutes ago, DaRetroOne said:

I need 176 accolades to unlock the calling card. The calling card counter is reading 175/176. You need all of the calling cards for the "Personal Decorator" trophy. 

Do you have all the camos for the XM-53-DF? There was a glitch before patch 1.03 were it didn't track kills but it has been fixed.

5 minutes ago, skateak said:

Do you have all the camos for the XM-53-DF? There was a glitch before patch 1.03 were it didn't track kills but it has been fixed.

Maxing and getting all camos for weapons is a separate decoration. There is a decoration for completing all challenges in the campaign, and so collecting all accolades is not only a decoration itself, but it is also a challenge required for that specific decoration. The accolades decoration is known to glitch early, it did on me too. But yeah, the glitch is no blessing in disguise since you still need to complete the challenge.