Any% and 100% speedrun trophies can be obtained at the same time

Dreggit

So I guess the any% time limit is really lienient, I was expecting to have to do 3 playthroughs. I'll make a guide if noone else plans to. Trophies don't show in video because I have that setting off, but you can clearly see the final time, percentage and both speedrun wallpapers unlocked.

From what it looks like yes. Don't forget that for 100% you also have to trade and use the tradable dances from the serpant merchant.

100% constitutes the following

All Relics

All Dances

All optional items

Traded 2 dances and used them. Pretty straightforward tbh

You can farm gems using the gemjug dance and sit in the shop with infinite magic tiara to buy everything quickly

Edited by Dreggit

I haven't watched the video, but what's more to add: You can do both speedrun trophies in Hero Mode (with main dances unlocked from the beginning). You can get a lot faster through the game like this.

My final time on Hero Mode was 2:26 (and I could've played faster or could've taken better routes, so there's still room here) and both trophies popped. :)

• Like 1

On 12/25/2016 at 3:40 AM, baypoo said:

Does 100% include all relics (shampoo, armor, etc) and the dances (from the snake lady)? 

So I understand....less than 3 hours is acceptable? 

Yes. 

You have 4 hours to beat the game and collect everything. Well, 3 hours for the campaign and 1 hour to collect whatever you didn't collect in said campaign.  

On 12/25/2016 at 3:43 AM, Dreggit said:

From what it looks like yes. Don't forget that for 100% you also have to trade and use the tradable dances from the serpant merchant.

100% constitutes the following

All Relics

All Dances

All optional items

Traded 2 dances and used them. Pretty straightforward tbh

You can farm gems using the gemjug dance and sit in the shop with infinite magic tiara to buy everything quickly

I found a more effective way of gem-farming. Just play the first section of the desert stage breaking all the bigger jugs especially the ones in the sky. Of course that requires the harpy dance.