vic-doyle

Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

1,169 posts in this topic

bayonetta. very piece of crap, i have an headache every time i try to play it.

stupid story, stupid characters, stupid gameplay.

It has to be Dragon's Crown. Tried to play that game twice but couldn't, soooo boring. But even if I managed to at least finish it no way I would Plat that crap, 70+ hours playing I can't stand.

Fifa 10

Fifa 11 -  Both of these games were added when i wasnt a trophy hunter yet.

Fuel - I didnt like the game and the servers are closed

Farming Simulator - I dont understand that game and have no clue what to do. Even though half my family are or used to be farmers. Even my dad is addicted to this game while he doesn't even like games.

Lets Fish hooked on - I dont understand this game either.

maybe Lone Survivor, I don't necessarily think it's a bad game but I didn't enjoy it and no it's sitting at 1%

I completely agree with this. I finished it once & never went back to it.

I did post here before but I'll update; I don't regret adding anything because it's something I can't change (I don't think I'll ever hide any) and they are just games I have tried. I'm not a 100% completionist although I have become more of one over time. I like to have fun and complete games - although earlier on this wasn't the case. 

My cousin comes over every now and then and brings PS3 games with him - occassionally they are games I haven't played, nor intended to play. Without thinking about it, I let him play on my account, so any trophies he gets get added, which starts to bug me when they are games I don't intend to play! The two that bug me are MK vs DC and Driver San Fransisco, as they're games I never had intentions of playing. Maybe one day I'll pick them up dirt cheap and play through for some more trophies, but you know, backlog comes first!

Resistance 2

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

Call of Duty Black Ops

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Call of duty World at War

I guess FPS is not my thing. I only enjoy cyperpunk shooter with some RPG.

Blitz the League 2 due to my main account not connecting to servers blocking me from plat

NCAA 10 I didn't add but my cousin did and I will nvr touch it only reason I want delete game option

Amy because it is just such a horrible game and I hate that im gonna have to suffer to get the 100%

Big Sky Infinity, F1 Race Stars, Guardians of Middle-Earth, Joe Danger 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse and Quantum Conundrum. I played those so they wouldn't stay at 0% but I wish I could've just hidden those. Now I can't because I don't wanna have any single hidden trophy. Ew. xD

Hyperdimension Neptunia, I love the humorous story and characters but gameplay wise, it is bad. I would like to go give it another chance since I do own the other installments and I heard from quite a few peers that it does improve the gameplay in the other games.

Stealth Inc.

Doom 3.

The Cave.

Ghosts.

Destiny.

Diablo 3.

Cross Edge - Had high hopes for this but it was boring and grindy.

Street Fighter IV - Also has high hopes for this but it was nowhere near as fun for me as Street Fighter Alpha 3.

PS Home trophies :/ and Naruto Storm 2 coz PS Home is down forever and I haven't even tried it once and Naruto Storm 2 coz my copy doesn't work anymore :(

Walking Dead. Don't care how food the story is, the game isn't fun to play. So irritated they offered the first chapter free.

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

Story is stupid. Well there's hardly any. And the online got boring quick.

The Last of Us and Uncharted 2.

The first one because even though I played it, I got stupidly angry with the game because of how hard it was to me. I don't even think I made it halfway. It is currently at 0% and it will probably stay that way. :/

The second one i never played. My brother rented it from blockbuster and only played it a little bit. It has not been played since and I wish it was not on my trophy checklist.