Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Apotheon:  Started it because it was a 'Game of the Month', but the art-style annoyed me, and it's going to be sitting at 1% for a long time.

Outlast:      This game made me realize I don't like horror games - self-explanatory why I have trouble going back to this because I hate getting chased.

Fight Night Round 4

UFC Undisputed 2010

Free Realms

DCUO

Top Gun

Pinballistik

Urban Trial Freestyle

Capcom Arcade Cabinet

The Price is Right Decades

WipeOut HD

Hasbro Family Game Night

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance

Peggle

Ricochet HD

Namco Museum Essentials

Burn Zombie Burn

Edited by Property_Damage

Dragon Fin Soup, as far as I know the plat is unobtainable because of glitches... And second, because I thought it was a TRPG...

Dragon Fin Soup sucks. The idea that the devs could have compared this to Secret of Mana makes it all the worse. Thankfully, I got no trophies, so I could delete it.

However, I did pop a trophy for Magicka 2, and am worried that it might become a contender for regret.

• 2 weeks later...

Dead To Rights Retribution (i'm one of the few people who actually liked the PSP Dead To Rights) and Retribution was good, till it got bad....yeah....

DCUO - I'm noticing a trend in this thread lol hmmmmm ;P

Dragon Age Origins (DA1) lol TERRIBLE in my opinion, just couldn't get into the story, the characters, the terrible controls

Assasains Creed 3 and Unity. Both of the AC games made after these (Black Flag and Syndicate) were basically the same game as 3 and Unity but weren't buggy piles of shit and actually had interesting characters and good stories.

I am playing AC 3 right now (just randomly decided to try and catch up a little bit) and might I add it's pretty disappointing. Characters aren't that interesting and the story is alright I guess. The spawning of NPC and mass amount of glitches make it worse. Definitely not the best in the series, would put it near the worst thus far.

On topic, wish I didn't get Ferrari Challenge. I just suck at it. 

Guitar Hero and Rockband...

They only count for a few trophies but I'll never bother to buy another plastic guitar to get trophies. Those were party games that I played when trophies were just that little ping sound and trophy hunting was something I'd never heard of.