Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

I regret adding Gran Turismo 5 and some of the older Guitar Hero games to my trophy collection. Not because they're not fun to play, they are. But because now I will never be able to achieve a decent completion rate due to having multiple games with large amounts of unobtainable trophies. I didn't even get a PS3 until about 15-18 months ago, and only got my ps4 in January.

I don't really regret playing any of the games I've played, but from purely a trophy collecting standpoint:

Unreal Tournament 3 (I only got it because my Brother said about us playing it together, I think we played it twice and then it went on the shelf to gather dust)

Band Hero/Beatles Rockband/Guitar Hero Legends of Rock/Guitar Hero World Tour (Never going to platinum any of those because I only have the guitar and although I'm not against getting the drums cheap I am never going to buy the microphone)

LittleBigPlanet (I have no desire to create a level and although I enjoy playing games with other people I don't like having to rely on them to get trophies)

WET (I might play it again at some point to get a few more trophies but I don't care enough for it to go after the really tough looking ones)

These are all on the PS3, I love all the games I've played on the PS4 so far. Only one I've played that I thought was pretty pants was Gone Home (I was waiting for something interesting to happen and it never did) but hey it was free and easy so can't complain. :lol:

Edited by Dark_Into_Light

WWE 2010

Payday 2

Midnight Club LA

Bionic Commando

Stealth Inc.

Pixeljunk Shooter

Enemy Front

Terraria

Trials Fusion

The Force Unleashed 2

Captain America 

Iron Man 2

FIFA 14

what was I thinking?...

Edited by NullRay85

Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight - but it was Free! :facepalm:  That's how they lure you in...then you have to pay for upgrades to win.

Mortal Kombat (9) - Love X, but I pretty much suck at this one.

Batman: Arkham Origins - I can't get past Deathstroke. :rolleyes:  Really. I suck.

Duke Nukem Forever - And I can't get past the Octaking. Well at least I'm not the only one who can't. He fricking HARD. :angry:

Yeah I hate unfinished games.

FIFA 16 - one of the worst in the series

Broken Age - bored me to death

Super Exploding Zoo - glitched

Rugby World Cup 2015 - shit game

Metro Redux - corrupted save file on last checkpoint in the game

Dreamworkds Super KArtz - terribly boring

Lego Marvel Super Heroes - glitched

Casltevania... Mirror of Fate - glitched

LittleBigPlanet Karting - tedious, and online is broken

Lego Movie Video Game - dull as fuck

Lego Batman 3 - didn't like it

Lego Star Wars - not too fond of this one either

Warhammer 40k Space Marine - boring game

Venetica - main quest npc, refuses to initiate the quest

Jak 2 - worst of the 3, could have done without it

Infamous First Light - game consists basically of nothing more than challenge mode

Cars 2 - Worse than the Dreamworks game

Helldivers - shit servers and boring gameplay

Rainbow Moon - not my cup of tea

Little Deviants - worst game I've ever played

• Like 1

Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Great game, story mode was really awesome and I enjoyed it. But those kinds of fighting games (Mortal Combat, Street Fighter, ect) just aren't my cup of tea, and Injustice is so friggin' hard! Curse my friend who talked me into getting it lol.

Black Ops 3 - I got it just a bit after getting PS+ and bought it hoping to play something online with some of my friends that I don't talk to very often anymore, and as a speedrunner the freerun thing looked cool. I ended up getting 1 trophy and quitting... I'm bad at the campaign.

Fallout 4 - I wanted to enjoy this but i have a hard time enjoying open world games, was disappointed you barely spend any time in the vault. in Fallout 3 I quit a little after leaving the vault, but what i did play was okay. I like the setting and the potential for the story, but hate how its like "heres the setup/hook for the story" and then immediately is like "go wander around and do whatever you want, oh, you might stumble upon the rest of the story eventually while your doing that", and then I feel a lack of direction/purpose/don't feel like doing anything in particular in the game.

Edited by lednatius

Probably Proteus and Fez as they both bore the living daylights out of me! I know I've got some "tough" stuff like Injustice, Retro City Rampage, Foosball 2012, etc. But at least those games are pretty fun, and I'll eventually complete them. I also do regret starting Warframe as I don't know how long would it take to 100% for me.