Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Dunno where to start

Just cause 2( was pretty fun till my friend accidentally overwritten my save and had to start over)

Batman origins( singleplayer was superb, online killed me)

Demon's souls( all of my friends pushed me into the souls series but I knew I wouldn't like it and surprise surprise... I didn't like it)

Dead island( most boring and bland sceneries ever and bland music)

Black ops( was never a zombie fan)

Not sure why people don't just hide them?

To the topic though...

CoD Black Ops: CoD didn't appeal to me when I tried it.

GTAIV: Same as CoD. Didn't appeal to me.

Star Ocean 4: I really don't have the patience to play a single player game for 400-600 hours when I am not super engaged in it.

Assassin's Creed Liberation PSVITA: The game felt kinda bad to play and hurt my eyes to play it. Not sure why, I'll probably give it another go later.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: I highly doubt I'd ever finish this due to the missions. Inability to have an ethernet connection due to my house's setup and being in Australia means I probably wouldn't be able to get help for it either. :/

DC Online Universe - Hated it after about 10 minutes of play so it got quickly deleted.

I can't remember but as far as I know my char was lvl 25-30 and I do not have a single trophy. I really tried hard to embrace this game because of my PC MMO experiences. I can't help to find that it's a boring game and looking at my (young) profile it seems like I only fired it up once.  :lol:

Prototype (Events are annoying)

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Flip Flop is long and tedious)

Call of Duty Ghost (Extinction put me off)

Dragonballz xenoverse (Too lazy after it requires more online)

Godzilla (Worst game i played)

Goosebumps (Game is an old system like its 1992)

Medal of Honor Frontline (made me ragequit due to difficulty and back to start)

Metal Gear Solid 4 Patriot Son (too much trophy required)

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (requires too much perfection)

Star Wars Force Unleashed (difficulty is a real pain)

Edited by maurjen

Wondering the same thing, i don't get the point of the thread.

Why people don't just hide them?

I'll give you a reason I never would(or delete low percentage games, if it was an option): it would totally screw up my planned milestones. 

But yeah, off the top of my head, Gran Turismo 5 and Proteus. Proteus is just too painful to complete, and GT5 is kind of the same + dead servers. 

• Like 1

Games are just games, they are all playable and are not to be ashamed of having them except for Hannah Montana (JK!) 

Well, yeah, regret because you wish you never played them or maybe they became an unobtainable item  :ninja:  :ninja:

In regards to Transformers: Devastation

I'm not saying that it was a bad game or anything.

I just found that it wasn't something I enjoyed.

Most likely because you were stuck with only playing the Autobots, ever since I started watching Transformers way back in G1, I've always been a Decepticon fan.

Out of all of the Autobots that you could play, I didn't mind most of them, except Bumblebee....I hate Bumblebee...I've always hated Bumblebee, ever since the first time I saw him, and how useless he was...

Edited by PhoenixInfernal

• 3 weeks later...

I'll give you a reason I never would(or delete low percentage games, if it was an option): it would totally screw up my planned milestones. 

But yeah, off the top of my head, Gran Turismo 5 and Proteus. Proteus is just too painful to complete, and GT5 is kind of the same + dead servers. 

YOU PLAN MILESTONES?!?!? How organized are you? :o  (I'm not making fun of you.. I'm amazed.)

YOU PLAN MILESTONES?!?!? How organized are you? :o  (I'm not making fun of you.. I'm amazed.)

Well, it's not as thought out as it sounds. But yeah, if I really like a game and know I'm getting close to one, I'll just stop myself from finishing it until I'm ready. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Asura's Wrath..
i dont regret in playing the game, because the first time you play, is enjoyable, but if you're going for the platinum, you need to finish the game at least four times, and nothing really changes, is everything the same..
pretty boring and annoying game to platinum.. Still need to get it, but i need to take a break from this game  <_<

• 4 weeks later...

I regret starting Warframe and Trine 2. Didn't end up liking them, so didn't trophy hunt, so massive blemishes on my profile (Not that my profile's so great, but still.)

In a milder manner, I regret starting both Minecraft Story Mode and King's Quest, because I don't particularly like them, but now I'm expected (or yaknow, I feel obligated) to buy the DLC. Ugh. 

Edit: I no longer feel this way about King's Quest. The first episode dragged on, but the rest were actually pretty cool. 

Edited by QuentinCle95

Eyepet.. I don't know what I was thinking with that one. It was one of those games I had long before I got into trophies. Played it once and got rid of it. If it wasn't for getting a single trophy I'd probably have hidden it.