Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Skyrim: Too scared of spiders and zombies to complete this.

Terrover: So ridiculously hard I won't ever be able to complete it.

Final Fantasy XIII: Couldn't be bothered to keep playing after I had finished the story.

Saints Row: The Third: Doesn't appeal to me at all and therefore dwells in my trophy list, giving me 74 unearned trophies.

Dungeon Siege III: Couldn't be bothered to play the story more than once. Might pick it up again one day. Or at least that's what I thought. Because I just noticed it isn't here meaning I must have gotten rid of it.

Little Big Planet 1&2: Again, can't pull myself together to play these. 102 more unearned trophies. Ouch.

DRIVER San Francisco: I vaguely remember having stopped playing this halfway through because I got bored.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: Same story. Had much more fun with the demo than I had with the actual game.

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories: Probably my worst decision of all time. Whoever came up with the fighting system must have been on crack.

FINAL FANTASY X-2 HD: Stopped playing quite early throughout the story after encountering a boss I just couldn't beat.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: Again, got bored halfway through.

Beyond: Two Souls: Story too sinister and depressing for me.

A-men: Stopped playing because of bugged trophies.

FINAL FANTASY VII: Got bored. Might have played it WAY too many times in the past.

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk: Seemed promising at first but turned out to be less fun than drowning.

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX: Getting frustrated with the final boss on highest difficulty and therefore might not play it again.

So basically lots of stuff I could actually do if I just had the will. But I'm not the type of player who forces himself to play just for the sake of trophies. I'd like to enjoy the experience along the way ;)

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover
  • Like 2

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - started the game like 5 or 6 times to give it another try, but I really just don't like it. The controls feel bad and it is really boring

Medal of Honor Warfighter - game was fun but the glitched trophies make me hate it

Motorstorm Pacific Rift - was in the Bundle with my PS3, played it two times and put it away. After some years the servers got closed

NBA 2k14 - just meh, one of the first PS4 games for me, at start it was okay but got really fast really boring. And of course online trophies

FIFA11, Ghostbusters and WWE Allstars - I really wished i would have done the online trophies I am missing on this three

Nothing.  My profile tells a story of the phases I've gone through since creating my account, from starting out playing games I was just really interested in to buying and playing just about everything I could get my hands on to joining PS+ and going crazy with the IGC games to dabbling in trophies to hopefully going full circle back to playing only games I am interested in (work in progress, but so far so good).  If I had any games on my profile that I only played for the trophies, those would be the games I would regret adding but everything I have played I have wanted to at least try based on the merits of the game (even if those tries didn't always work out).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

FIFA 16 - one of the worst in the series

Broken Age - bored me to death

Super Exploding Zoo - glitched

Rugby World Cup 2015 - shit game

Metro Redux - corrupted save file on last checkpoint in the game

Dreamworkds Super KArtz - terribly boring

Lego Marvel Super Heroes - glitched

Casltevania... Mirror of Fate - glitched

LittleBigPlanet Karting - tedious, and online is broken

Lego Movie Video Game - dull as fuck

Lego Batman 3 - didn't like it

Lego Star Wars - not too fond of this one either

Warhammer 40k Space Marine - boring game

Venetica - main quest npc, refuses to initiate the quest

Jak 2 - worst of the 3, could have done without it

Infamous First Light - game consists basically of nothing more than challenge mode

Cars 2 - Worse than the Dreamworks game

Helldivers - shit servers and boring gameplay

Rainbow Moon - not my cup of tea

Little Deviants - worst game I've ever played

Got a couple more to add to those....

The Raven - for glitching and making the game unplattable

Sniper Ghost Warrior - save game corruption on hard playthrough

Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL - turd of a game

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault - Terrible spin-off, should have stayed inside the head of whoever had this stupid idea.

Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes - game was fun, but froze the console when getting to chapter 4

Lone Survivor - wasn't bad, just too confusing to get around

Sly 3 - played about an hour or so, didn't like it and don't intend to get back to it

Might & Magic: Duel of Champions - Forgotten Wars - Even with myself and my second PS3 searching, and no one else in the world playing the game, it's near impossible for us to find each other since the matchmaking is so obscure which makes it nearly impossible to get to Champion rank.  This might end up being the only 1 of the 400 games in my list that I never get to 100%.

EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis 2 - I platinumed Virtua Tennis 2009 and VIrtua Tennis 4 and decided to try this.  The difficulty spike at the start of the 3rd season in Career Mode is insane.  I can't win a single match!  The only saving grace is that the remaining trophies are offline so at some point I might be able to figure it out.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz - Again, it could have been a fun game, but the difficulty on some of the trophies requires some serious dedication, which I just haven't been able to muster yet...

Get off my lawn - last trophy glitched on me and the game gets incredibly boring after a while.

Battle islands - I hate the game,but I unlocked a trophy after completing the tutorial...

Lego Games - Just not my sort of game. I let a younger sibling on my vita and they added 2 to my list

Hustle Kings - I'm never gonna 100% due to the grind.

• 3 months later...

Mortal Kombat X - Great game, but I'm terrible at fighting games so I'm never going to get platinum

Broforce - Again, fun game but I die with my own explosions so I'm constantly having to restart

Loadout - A Free to play game that is alright at best in my opinion

Plants Vs. Zombie - Bought it so my girlfriend can start gaming too and I accidently started the game on my account so now its forever there :facepalm:

Evolve - Convinced by a friend to buy it and never played it with him

WWE 2K14 and 2K15 - Convinced by a family member to get it and never played it

Battlefield 4 - Was supposed to play with friends but then noticed I dislike big open map FPS and no longer friends with one of them

Gotham City Impostors - For the simple fact that they shut down the PS3 servers. Rip

Battlefield 3 - Same as Battlefield 4 pretty much

Thats all I can think of for now

• Like 1

Killzone, the amount of weird stuff you have to do for trophies put me off

Earth's Dawn, its kind of easy but the 2D and game play got boring really fast

Hardware Rivals just hate the game

Bulletstorm seemed like a good idea at the time loved it on Xbox 360 but got really bored real quick

Teslagrad, hate the game did not get on with it

Crisis 3, i got bored by the 3rd instalment

Dynasty Worriers NEXT just not a fan but it was free on PS+ 

FIFA 13 - a friend loaded it up on my profile before i cared about trophies.

Motor storm RC - i loaded it up on my profile before i cared about trophies

Less about regrets, more about shame. As in "it's a shame I'll never be able to plat' (insert game) because of (insert reason)".

I truthfully regret nothing about my trophy list except what I mentioned above :giggle:.

...as to my mention of GTA V and Lego: The Hobbit...

...it's a shame I might never plat' GTA V cuz' i find it kinda boring

...it's a shame that its' taken me so long to play Lego:The Hobbit

see, all good :giggle:

Edited by The_Blackout_Kid

Homefront - Didn't care for the story after the first mission and I can't even get the platinum even if I wanted to.

Alone In The Dark - These might be easy trophies but I thought the game was awful. Poor voice acting and bad visuals for me made it easy to quit.

Ride To Hell: Retribution - Garbage. Never. Going. Back

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 - Felt more like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 0.5 

The Playroom - I started it up thinking it would be some quick, easy, free trophies, but then I remembered too late it needed the PS4 camera, which I have no intention of getting x3 So now it's just forever a 0% in my trophy list (unless I find someone to temporarily borrow a ps4 cam from?)

As for games I can't plat - there's a bunch of games I don't think I'll ever get around to plating/100%ing because they're just way too hard, but I still don't regret that if I otherwise liked the game. Having the rest of the trophies is still good :D

Edited by Zanreo

Orc Slayer on ps4. Terrible game bottom line. DC universe online on ps3. When I found out you needed a premium membership to earn trophies I regretted it instantly. Sad thing is I earned 5 out of the 123 trophies for the game so I can't delete it from my trophy list. Another game is Defiance on ps3. It may be free but the game is not all that to be honest. Good news is my profile completion is 93% but if you took away DCUO then it would be 96 or 97%.

54 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

The Playroom - I started it up thinking it would be some quick, easy, free trophies, but then I remembered too late it needed the PS4 camera, which I have no intention of getting x3 So now it's just forever a 0% in my trophy list.

You know you can delete games that are 0% on your PS4 right?

On 13.1.2017 at 2:20 PM, marvelboy10 said:

You know you can delete games that are 0% on your PS4 right?

no I didn't, thanks for the tip! Deleted now (along with 2 ps3 games I never got any trophies on)

Edited by Zanreo