Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

I can add several games mostly from the early days of ps3 gaming... before i cared about completion percentage...

Infamous and Fifa 09: started them, didn't like them but unlocked some trophies...

Remember Me, Proteus: didn't like them but got all trophies nonetheless

Battlefield Bad Company: playing this for ~ 6 months online to get all trophies is like hell for me... still i'll do it to get another ultra rare platinum trophy in my collection...

Resistance 2, Fifa 12 Test Drive Unlimited 2: played through them without thinking about trophies. Now i can't get most of the trophies cuz of servers down...

Killzone 2, Little Big Planet 1 and 2. Battlefield 3, Lost Planet 2: i played the sp campaign and liked the games... but now i have some games which are either very hard (SP and/or MP) and mostly have dlc trophies...

2 hours ago, tpepper1985 said:

Hey all, so the question is simple: 

Which game do you have the most regret adding to your PSN Profile?

I'll go ahead and get us started, mine is Little Deviants, I got it for free with my first Playstation Console with Trophy Support. I started that game up and it's and awful game with terrible motion controls. Played for about 15 minutes but during that time I unlocked two trophies and now it forever sits on my profile, at the very bottom of my list. To make matters worse the plat is basically no longer obtainable anymore due to a leaderboard bug.

I only got up to speed with the Trophy System a while later and if I had knew at the time I would have never even started that game up, I know I could hide it from my profile but that's not how I roll. Little Deviants will forever be apart of my Trophy List to remind me of those dark days of trophy ignorence.

VaRK2PX.jpg

The Little Deviants platinum is actually achievable (in a way). Many people used this guide and got their platinums. I think you just need to read the instructions carefully, then it'll be all yours :)  

2 hours ago, darkknightdevil2 said:

Mindjack- I saw the game at my local Dollar General for 5 bucks. After 10 minutes i realized that the game was trashed but decided to beat it anyways.

Same here, mate. This was trash, but I decided to get the platinum. It may not be my proudest game in my list, but I'm sure happy to see this platinum in my collection.

Happily, none. I'm generally good at picking up games I know I'll like. The only game I own that I didn't like was The Last of Us, I made it to what I'm guessing was near the end of the Pittsburgh chapter and couldn't bring myself to go any further. I can't quite put a finger on what I didn't like. I mean, I like stealth, I like plot, but I found myself sitting there bored out my mind. I'd say one game I disliked out of the 33 I own is good going and I don't take this seriously enough to be bothered if one game drags down completion or sits there at E rank. These things happen sometimes, I gave it a try, didn't like it, moved on, no regrets. 

All FIFA and PES games because at that time I was letting my friends play on my console and the worst thing is I hate soccer. There is also the fact that I don't want to hide any game so these sh*tty games will stay on my profile unless Playstation let their players delete list that are higher than 0% completion...

And for the games I added on my collection because I wanted to play them/they were offered to me game I would say :

- TxK because the 100% is impossible due to 2 glitched trophies and the game is really bad on top of that

- 7 Days To Die because this is the worst game I have ever played and that's saying a lot considering I have played some really bad games

There are some games that I didn't really liked that are on my list like Skyrim but I don't mind because when other people look at my trophy collection they can see what kind of games I don't like :) 

19 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

What didn't you like about Nuclear Throne? Best £10 I have ever spent lol

Mostly i was pretty shocking at it.  I'm not adverse to a tough game but i was terrible at this.  What does help is that my vita sticks are pretty unresponsive now (day 1 vita) so i would often know what i wanted to do but couldn't pull it off.  Was hoping for a bit more like Isaac

16 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Mostly i was pretty shocking at it.  I'm not adverse to a tough game but i was terrible at this.  What does help is that my vita sticks are pretty unresponsive now (day 1 vita) so i would often know what i wanted to do but couldn't pull it off.  Was hoping for a bit more like Isaac

I see. PS4 all the way though man. Playing on th big screen makes things slightly easier. I bought the game after playing Gungeon, so I thought NT would be easy. How wrong I was..... Its one of the hardest games I have platinumed. Worse than SMB. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KaKrackle said:

I see. PS4 all the way though man. Playing on th big screen makes things slightly easier. I bought the game after playing Gungeon, so I thought NT would be easy. How wrong I was..... Its one of the hardest games I have platinumed. Worse than SMB. 

Gungeon and Isaac are two of my favourite games ?

I was hoping for more of the same - maybe i should DL onto the PS4 (its cross buy i think) and give this another go

1 hour ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Gungeon and Isaac are two of my favourite games 1f60d.png

I was hoping for more of the same - maybe i should DL onto the PS4 (its cross buy i think) and give this another go

It does have a pretty steep learning curve admittedly, but if you stick with it it's very rewarding. It's pretty lonely being the only person in England with the platinum. You should have a crack at it again ?

• Like 1

Emm pretty much the whole of my back log, I try my hardest now not to start them.

But I mean theres some great games I have on my List in the E levels which I wanna play but are just in there un loved in my back log, stuff like the Witcher 3 and Sword art online Hallow realisation.

All of these:

72ae70b6da7d6d69c79fe237ebaf6985.png

Need I say more? They've ruined my account. I often consider starting over as I can't bare to see them anymore lol. 

Easy plats only make your account worse imo, not worth having such embarrassing trash on your profile for a couple of extra platinums.  

Edited by HELLODARKNESSMYOLDFR
  • Like 2

FIFA14

FIFA15

Farmin Sim 15

Farmin Sim 17

Cause realised I don't like when there are series of plats with number changing. And in case of Farming Sim it's even ridiculous to see 15, 17, 19 (cause they switch each new iteration only from portable to home consoles and vice versa).

Prismatic Solid (so bad images and design of trophies)

Also, I don't know was it right thing to get Sound Shapes 2 instaplats, cause I don't have duplicates except Injustice and Rayman Legends (just really like these 2 games). 

I don't feel same about My Name Is Mayo cause it has "okay" design and it was just funny idea. Same goes to jazzpunk and Her Majesty's Spiffin, but on the other side I have ALBEDO and I don't want to bring it here and same games.

Edited by PlayAsGod

Army of Two: The 40th Day

God of War III

Eye Pet

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Bioshock 2

Prototype

Singstar

NBA 2K10

Resistance 2

Metal Gear Solid 4

Playstation Home

Little Big Planet

Driveclub

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

They are many... All these were games that I either disliked or some friend borrowed them to me, and the majority of them were many years ago, which makes some of the platinums unobtainable.

When I started to collect trophies, specially the platinums, from most of the games I have, it was already too late.

My account is from 2009, and I'm not going to drop down so many platinums through all these years of gaming just to work on a 100% Perfect Profile.

I really enjoy people who have the skill to make every single trophy from all games, you are the true trophy hunters.

I didn't decide to trophy hunt until May. I'm attempting to clean up my backlog and there is some just awful stuff on there that I opened once and never wanted to play again. Some are just PS+ games that are little indie things that I'm not that into but won't take too long. The one I really, REALLY don't want to do is Drawn to Death, but completing the tutorial popped a trophy and I can't delete it from my profile.