Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

some game's i am playing for the fun and never planing to go for 100% or platinum, other just to boost my level a bit, but if there's a games i really regret added to my trophy collection then it would have to be.

final fantasy 13. bought it used soo cheap, i really loved FF12 but 13 is just a step backward to me not to mention the boss fights is incredibly hard with the new cluncky battle system.  :shakefist:

free realm. at first it sound like a fun casual free MMO game, then you'll notice that the missions have a cap to end halfway then it started to annoyed you with the need for subscription to go on, the only game that's 0% on my collection so far  :(

dungeon defenders. i saw a friend of mine playing this game when it's came out and she just platinum it for about two weeks LIKE A BOSS! B), and so i bought it " thinking it's easy to plat " and now stuck at 10% for too long  :|

rouge warrior. i kinda feel embarrassing this is on my trophies collection :unsure: but at least it gave's me the boost i needed to level up back then and thank god i borrow it from a friend instead of buying it  :lol:

NFS hot pursuit. used to play this game from time to time, but when i bought burnout paradise i left this game to collect the dust and now i almost forgot about it after getting GT5.  

You could explain it a bit. You don't seem to be going for 100% completion, and the game has quite a few easy trophies, besides one or two! Its a great game!

Let's just say the word "pretentious" springs to mind when it comes to overall presentation. Let me get this straight... you want to take an iconic title, reverse it, slather some contrived relationship drama over it, and then proceed to insult my intelligence further by saying, "Ermagerhd! I just taught you that the atomic bomb was a stupid idea!", as though I somehow lacked the common sense to know that a device capable of wiping out an enormous amount of people in one fell swoop is a very bad thing indeed.

Plus, having to think a dozen moves ahead in a platforming game is just ridiculous. That's what chess is for. I'm more of a linear thinker, so lateral thinking on the fly succeeds at nothing but pushing my rage quit button.

I don't need to associate goombas with some hideous abberation from someone's sweat-soaked nightmares. If I wanted to read lengthy texts, I would play an RPG with characters I actually give a damn about, and not some weak excuse for a metaphor.

As far as gameplay goes... meh. No real issues with how the character and time twist actions controlled. And that's pretty much the only nice thing I have to say about it.

Keep in mind, this is just my opinion. I'm not knocking anyone else for liking it. If you can do all that "what if", quantum condundrum-type jazz, that's awesome. I'm just saying I'm not all that into it. xD

Edited by serialzero1979

Let's just say the word "pretentious" springs to mind when it comes to overall presentation. Let me get this straight... you want to take an iconic title, reverse it, slather some contrived relationship drama over it, and then proceed to insult my intelligence further by saying, "Ermagerhd! I just taught you that the atomic bomb was a stupid idea!", as though I somehow lacked the common sense to know that a device capable of wiping out an enormous amount of people in one fell swoop is a very bad thing indeed.

Plus, having to think a dozen moves ahead in a platforming game is just ridiculous. That's what chess is for. I'm more of a linear thinker, so lateral thinking on the fly succeeds at nothing but pushing my rage quit button.

I don't need to associate goombas with some hideous abberation from someone's sweat-soaked nightmares. If I wanted to read lengthy texts, I would play an RPG with characters I actually give a damn about, and not some weak excuse for a metaphor.

As far as gameplay goes... meh. No real issues with how the character and time twist actions controlled. And that's pretty much the only nice thing I have to say about it.

Keep in mind, this is just my opinion. I'm not knocking anyone else for liking it. If you can do all that "what if", quantum condundrum-type jazz, that's awesome. I'm just saying I'm not all that into it. xD

Oh man, I couldn't disagree more with your opinion. But there is a time and a place for everything. If you really care to here my rebuttle, I'll be happy to continue this conversation in PM's.

Back on topic a little, LittleBigPlanet Karting. I played it at a friends house, I'm not going to enjoy raising that percentage.

None- 
Except God of War ascension, biggest piece of **** I've ever played. didn't save for 16 f***king chapters. ALL GONE. 

You didn't like MAG or FEAR 2? The beta of MAG was nothing short of fun and wished it was still active online because I wouldn't mind purchasing it. I played a bit of FEAR 2 on a friends PS3 and thought it was pretty good. They're both FPS's, I thought you liked FPS's!! :P

Mag is still active. I own both JP and EU versions, both running smoothly. 

I generally try to find some kind of redeeming quality in every title I have. With that being said there are a few that have obtained total shit status in my opinion.

Dark Void- I can't really tell you how much I hate this game

Time Machine: Rogue Pilot-This game sucks as well.

Anarchy Rush Hour- biggest POS racing game of all time

World of Outlaws Sprint Cars- and a close #2 on POS racing games

An unknown game called Damnation by Code Masters. This game is the definition of horrible. It glitches so much that it was just unplayable for me. Few, and I mean FEW, people even know it exists and over half of the trophies are supposed to be achieved online with other players. 

Dungeon Defenders, Zombie Apolcalypse: Never Die Alone, Just Cause 2 and Angry Birds Trilogy (lol)

Man, JC2 and Dungeon Defenders are such fun games D: 

How could you not love them!

On the thread notes, I'm regretting adding Phineas and Ferb. I feel like such a whore.

• Like 1

Man, JC2 and Dungeon Defenders are such fun games D: 

How could you not love them!

On the thread notes, I'm regretting adding Phineas and Ferb. I feel like such a whore.

I tried to enjoy Dungeon Defenders a few times but just couldn't get into it. My friend convinced me to get it saying we would play it together but we never did lol. JC2 was just alright.