Just Cause I wanna Blow $#!% Up!!!

PSXtreme_

Seems that the story-mode gets lost in the shuffle as this game seems to turn into a Blow $#!% Up fragfest. I know that there is supposed to be more to the game than just run around the island and cause chaos, but that's all I seem to do. However, for a stress reliever, this is even better than playing Vice City with the cheat codes.

KILLKILLKILL DIEDIEDIE!!!

BOOM!

• Like 1

Try 3 if you really wanna blow things up. Though some of the explosions are quite intense and become a stuttering framefest. Could it be PS4 limitations already!?

Spent most of the day running around the island attempting to clear out villages and such. Actually completed 2 Faction missions along the way. I have learned 2 secrets while doing this...either look for the mounted weapons to rip outta their mounts to use or hit the area first with an attack 'copter and try to clear out as much as possible before it gets taken out from a rocket or missile. Ol' Painless works the best, even if it is slow going tottin' that heavy piece of hardware around.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2017 at 9:55 AM, PSXtreme_ said:

Am now at 39 hours of game-time and just finished the 4th story mission. You DEFINITELY get your money's worth with this title...and I still have only cleared 60 sites 100% and only have "discovered" 125. Still MUCH more to go....

The game is huge and so much fun. I've completed it some months ago and still play it every once in a while.
Are you focusing more on the main island or are you having fun on the archipelagoes at the south? I completed almost everything on the south, dunno why I always found myself there blowing things up xD

Edited by SharpEU
  • Like 1

I'm all over the place....A little here...a little there...I've even ventured up to the island in the top left of the map and discovered the hidden compound there. 

Normally I'll concentrate in one area clearing off the town/bases in one area, along with finding the blue dotted collectibles, then I'll do a faction or story mission. That takes me elsewhere on the map and then I focus in that area for a while. I've completed the 9 starred faction missions and a few of the triangle ones. Even have done a few of the races (not many).

I've got 45 hours of playtime and I've still a lot to go. Still haven't even cleared 100 areas yet.

• Like 1