Favourite Playable Character?

ferginator88

It feels great being able to play this game again. Really loved this game when I was younger (alongside X-Men Legends 2). 

I'd say my favourite character right now would be Magneto. I always loved to fly around with characters that could in this game.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Spent the most time using Captain American due to his shield toss and Thor/Hawkeye for their stun projectiles, but Nick Fury has been the most fun: his Stealth and Fury combo is ridiculously OP....wish he was available from the start.

Edited by rotoninja
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2017 at 0:14 AM, rotoninja said:

Spent the most time using Captain American due to his shield toss and Thor/Hawkeye for their stun projectiles, but Nick Fury has been the most fun: his Stealth and Fury combo is ridiculously OP....wish he was available from the start.

I really appreciated Thor's power that boost his attack speed. It was super helpful in the sim discs and on the Hard mode playthrough.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I discovered new faves as the game went on. Cap's shield throw and boost, Spidey's webbing, Thor/Storm for spinning enemies in the air to rain credits. Iceman/Torch for their boost, Dr Strange for his high chance to turn enemies into crates for quick kills, Surfer's rain from above and most important of all, Moon Knight's nunchucks. To melt everything on the screen!

• Like 1