BlindMango

Update a Trophy List

1,261 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, luckydonut said:

PSNProfiles.png

I'm sure you meant "Pic-a-Pix Series".

No he doesn't, that labelling is intentional. BM is fed up with games getting pointless stacks so is marking them as such, until Sony provides a valid reason as to why they are allowing games to have multiple stacks per console and region.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

No he doesn't, that labelling is intentional. BM is fed up with games getting pointless stacks so is marking them as such, until Sony provides a valid reason as to why they are allowing games to have multiple stacks per console and region.

Personally, I wouldn't mind stacking lists if the Piczle games got brought over to Vita. I love playing them on my Switch. 

58 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Personally, I wouldn't mind stacking lists if the Piczle games got brought over to Vita. I love playing them on my Switch. 

♥️ You seem to have not played any of the Pix games yet... they're half price still but the sale ends today! Look out for Link-a-Pix on Vita in the future, that's basically the same puzzle as Piczle Lines ;)

15 minutes ago, luckydonut said:

2665.png You seem to have not played any of the Pix games yet... they're half price still but the sale ends today! Look out for Link-a-Pix on Vita in the future, that's basically the same puzzle as Piczle Lines ;)

Nah I haven't. They're in Vita backlog, sorry. Hmm, just watched a video on Link-a-Pix. That does look really similar to Piczle! I look forward to playing that

Posted (edited)

The Black Ops 4 list needs rescanning please, because it just received a new DLC :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

One PIece World Sekker also get DLC trophies.

Posted (edited)

The Messenger DLC is out today, not sure if new trophies or not

Disregard they're already on the front page, should have checked first

Edited by DEI2EK

For some reason, you do not have Dragon Quest Builders 2 on your New Trophy Lists but you did put up the list because I found it by Google. Is there some issue with when trophy lists go up because I find it wrong that such a expected title would not have their list up by now, considering, I dunno, today is the release date? :(

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

For some reason, you do not have Dragon Quest Builders 2 on your New Trophy Lists but you did put up the list because I found it by Google. Is there some issue with when trophy lists go up because I find it wrong that such a expected title would not have their list up by now, considering, I dunno, today is the release date? :(

The existing list had western languages added onto the Japanese trophy list that originally got scanned onto the site back in December, which is why it's not appearing as a new trophy list on the games page. I know that's odd because most trophy lists today are completely unorganized, so it doesn't happen as much as it used to lol

Here's that list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8602-dragon-quest-builders-2

Edited by BlindMango

It is okay. It's just the first time I noticed that because the game was a popular title. I already read the trophy list, thanks though. ;)

God Eater 3 needs updating. During patch 1.30 a new story chapter was added, which unlocks new allies. That in turn meant those allies were needed for the trophy :silver: The Ties That Bind Us. However, as of patch 1.40 the new allies aren't needed anymore and the trophy description was altered to reflect that.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Sony's Q/A has failed the title of this list and squashed it together into 1 long title, when it should be 4 separate words i.e. Metal Wolf Chaos XD: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9382-metalwolfchaosxd

Yeah just saw this and fixed it - Like c'mon, this is the title of a game, not a PSN username xD :facepalm: