BlindMango

Update a Trophy List

1,232 posts in this topic

Just noticed this site is missing the trophy list for Shutshimi, a game for the PS Vita

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That's something, I just hope this is the beginning of the end for all these redundant stacks from this publisher.

Only 3 stacks, and "only" 6 gold trophies and 25 total trophies? Color me shocked, must've been a mistake

Edited by BlindMango

9 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@BlindMango

I don't know if anything has been said about this game before, but is there any way to possibly fix this list?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2333-drakengard-3/

^Names change for trophies when you click on them. 

That's a developer issue and not something which BM can fix, because the master list has to be patched in the game itself and then re-uploaded to the trophy servers in order for everything to display properly.

Also, Asia list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9744-distraint-deluxe-edition

The Trover Saves The Universe list needs rescanning please, because a new DLC has just been added :).

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The Trover Saves The Universe list needs rescanning please, because a new DLC has just been added :).

I've rescanned it but it doesn't look like the DLC came with any trophies sadly :( 

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I've rescanned it but it doesn't look like the DLC came with any trophies sadly :( 

Just tried to update the application, and nothing is actually out yet. PS Blog says tomorrow.

Edit: and for sure no new menu options. Should be tomorrow for sure.

Edited by communistwookiee

I suggest renaming this game Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse for Disney Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and these Magic 2012 , Magic 2013 , Magic 2014 for Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 , Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 and Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014

The Division 2 list needs rescanning please, because a new DLC has just been added :).

The Frutakia 2 lists need rescanning please, because a recent update has changed many of the descriptions :).