BlindMango

Update a Trophy List

1,392 posts in this topic

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9165-asdivine-dios

 

Metadata is on igdb.com and not on here at all: https://www.igdb.com/games/asdivine-dios

 

It's been well over a week, I just noticed it while checking on another that it was never added when I updated that back in July.

 

Similar issue with this one: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8490-london-detective-mysteria

 

There is an update to the metadata on there, but it's not updating on here.  It's also been approved.

 

IGDB link: https://www.igdb.com/games/london-detective-mysteria

 

Not sure if this is the right place, but these two definitely should have updated by now and aren't updating.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SD Gundam G Generation Genesis and SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays have Korean language tropies. And these games' tropies show by Japanese dafault. I want to view these games' trophies by Korean. I can set my language and I can see it by Korean but My Trophy Milestones shows only Japanese

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour list needs rescanning please, because a new DLC has just been added to it :).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/9953-reborn is Japan, other one is likely Asia.

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/9629-project-nimbus-code-mirai is EUR

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9628-project-nimbus-code-mirai is NA

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6955-project-nimbus-code-mirai is supposedly Original version of NA (CUSA10311_00) according to Deftones. 

 

On 12/7/2019 at 2:02 PM, grifteskymfning said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8807-revenge-of-the-bird-king seems to be PH only, at least at the moment. Nothing in either EU or NA stores.

 

Well, the content id appears to be UP0438-CUSA14821_00-0000000000000001 (again, thanks Deftones), and searching that CUSA id gives no results. So, I believe you're right that it's physical-only. I'm assuming you got it thru LRG? I don't see any options to buy it.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/9953-reborn is Japan, other one is likely Asia.

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/9629-project-nimbus-code-mirai is EUR

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9628-project-nimbus-code-mirai is NA

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6955-project-nimbus-code-mirai is supposedly Original version of NA (CUSA10311_00) according to Deftones. 

 

 

Well, the content id appears to be UP0438-CUSA14821_00-0000000000000001 (again, thanks Deftones), and searching that CUSA id gives no results. So, I believe you're right that it's physical-only. I'm assuming you got it thru LRG? I don't see any options to buy it.

Mighty Rabbit was supported by LRG, and it was sold at LRG's booth at a convention and on eBay to raise money for preservation efforts, but it was never directly available from LRG. The developer paid out of pocket to make sure that a physical version was printed so it could be preserved, and the Vita version was cancelled I believe as a result since it never got a physical printing (AFAIK).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Mighty Rabbit was supported by LRG, and it was sold at LRG's booth at a convention and on eBay to raise money for preservation efforts, but it was never directly available from LRG. The developer paid out of pocket to make sure that a physical version was printed so it could be preserved, and the Vita version was cancelled I believe as a result since it never got a physical printing (AFAIK).

I see. According to a friend, there were only 50 copies of the PS4 version made? I see it skyrocketing in price on ebay at $1000+. My friend managed to grab one for $120. 

 

That sucks to know the Vita Physical will never be released :( Also sucks for Europeans whose only option to play it would be the NA digital Vita. Thanks for the info

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I see. According to a friend, there were only 50 copies of the PS4 version made? I see it skyrocketing in price on ebay at $1000+. My friend managed to grab one for $120. 

 

That sucks to know the Vita Physical will never be released :( Also sucks for Europeans whose only option to play it would be the NA digital Vita. Thanks for the info

Your friend is wrong. They said on stream that it was printed in 1000 copies. Which is also the least amount you can order from Sony.

 

I got two copies for free, don't think they would do that if it was 50 copies only ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

Your friend is wrong. They said on stream that it was printed in 1000 copies. Which is also the least amount you can order from Sony.

 

I got two copies for free, don't think they would do that if it was 50 copies only ;)

You're lucky lol. I'm guessing you're going to keep one and sell the other for some good $$? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jurassic World Evolution list needs rescanning please, because a new DLC has just been added :). Also note that the Killing Floor 2 and Minecraft PS4 lists will need rescanning as well at some point today when their respective new DLCs arrive.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please forgive me if updates/corrections for the new "series" feature aren't supposed to be posted in this topic (if that's the case, I'd like to know where to post them)

 

Anyway, this game : ぎゃる☆がん : https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1346-ぎゃるがん

is part of the Gal Gun series : https://psnprofiles.com/series/91-galgun

It's actually the first episode, only released in Japan on PS3, so I suppose it should be stage 1 for that series, with "Double Peace" as stage 2 and Gal Gun 2 as stage 3 ? or Double Peace as stage 1.5...

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Train Sim World: Additional Expansions list needs rescanning please, because a new DLC has just been added to it :).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.