A knack for stack / sweet 16 trophies help...

PietZann

Hello dear people from psnprofiles,

I am playing Tales of Zestiria after a long break and I am trying to get some trophies. However.... I do not understand any of it...

I read the guide for the 2 trophies in the title on this site, and on other forums... but I am just not getting it at all...

So I was hoping someone could maybe clear it up for me as I feel like I am wasting my time for nothing :)

What do I precisly need to do to get 4 of the same skills on 1 weapon... I am wandering in areas and I am using the Lindwer normin to hopefully get lindwer skill armor/weapons... but I usually get stuff that has like 3 completely different skills and I am just not sure what I can do about this :( 

I am personally not enjoying all the G-union, E-union, bonus stacking stuff and rather just ignore it. but it seems I can not if I want to get platinum. Besides all this stuff I am really enjoying the game. If anyone is willing to help me out with this I will be really grateful!

Thank you :)

1 minute ago, PietZann said:

Hello dear people from psnprofiles,

I am playing Tales of Zestiria after a long break and I am trying to get some trophies. However.... I do not understand any of it...

I read the guide for the 2 trophies in the title on this site, and on other forums... but I am just not getting it at all...

So I was hoping someone could maybe clear it up for me as I feel like I am wasting my time for nothing :)

What do I precisly need to do to get 4 of the same skills on 1 weapon... I am wandering in areas and I am using the Lindwer normin to hopefully get lindwer skill armor/weapons... but I usually get stuff that has like 3 completely different skills and I am just not sure what I can do about this :( 

I am personally not enjoying all the G-union, E-union, bonus stacking stuff and rather just ignore it. but it seems I can not if I want to get platinum. Besides all this stuff I am really enjoying the game. If anyone is willing to help me out with this I will be really grateful!

Thank you :)

Just do the thing the guide says.

Haven't played in a while so I'm a little rusty. It can take a while because there's a lot of luck involved.

On the world map you can see what enemies inhabit each area and the type of items they drop, this is very helpful. 

Firstly you'll need a Lindworm Ring because they have the Lindwer ability in the first slot. You need to look for high level enemies that 'mostly drop rings'. I found them by hunting Darken Eyes on the Great Camelot Bridge and Starfish in the Plitzer Wetlands. Sometimes the rings will only have a Lindwer in one slot, or maybe you'll get really lucky and find one with Lindwer in all four slots...it's down to luck. You can also fuse items at a shop to help you get the right combination so, for example, if you find a ring with Lindwer in slots 1 and 4, and another with Lindwer in slots 1, 2 and 3, fusing them should give you a full Lindwer ring. This only works if you have empty slots on the items, if one ring has a Lindwer in slot 2 and the other has Atakk in slot 2 - it will fuse into another ability.

After you have a ring with 4 Lindwer slots you need to decide which character you are going to use for the trophy, look at the items they can equip and then use the enemy list on the map to find those items. So if your character uses Umbrellas - hunt enemies that 'mostly drop Umbrellas' etc. On this occasion you are looking for items that only have Lindwer in slots 2, 3 and 4.

Eventually after a lot of hunting, and luck, you'll get all the Lindwer you need. Good luck!

• Like 2

Ah thank you very much g-bake!

I read about the lindworm rings but I did not know they could only have Lindwer.

I have been hunting a few of those starfish and darken eyes, but I did not get any rings at all.

On a site I read you have to be above a certain level before they drop the lindworm ring and it would be best to unlock chaos for this.

Right now I am playing on hard mode to unlock intense. So I think I will do some training first as I also still need to beat the EX dungeon :)

Thank you once again! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for the help @g-bake_1986:)

I was able to get both trophies.

I thought the skill 16 bonus had to be gained on 1 item. but apparently that is not a possibility and had to gain 3 bonus on my other 4 items as well... which was a pain, but honestly not too bad.

Now I can work my way for platinum ^_^ thank you and a happy new year!