Proof of Concord Kept stops dropping?

Quink666

Si grinded 25 of them yesterday over 5-6 hours, Today i have spent over 7 hours killing over 1200 silver knights and not a single fucking one has dropped. Do they stop dropping at a certain point? Getting really frustrating. Most retarded shit i have ever done for a fucking trophy.

No, they don't stop dropping, it's just bad luck. Keep trying or go for some PvP as a Blade of the Darkmoon at Pontiff Sulyvahn's bonfire to kill some Aldrich Faithful or any other invader for Proof of a Concord Kept or POAC Well Kept.

Edited by viech54

2 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Okey finally got one only four more left..... It took a total of 382 rusted gold coins to get 1. and i get 3 kills every coin. 

If you are still in NG, you can consider stopping here. You can find two Proofs per playthrough (a corpse in the church with the Church of Yorshka-Bonfire and on the left side of the stairs in Anor Londo where the deacons are) and you need NG++ for all rings anyway. You might as well take the ones you find regularly and don't spend more time grinding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On December 27, 2016 at 11:35 PM, Quink666 said:

Si grinded 25 of them yesterday over 5-6 hours, Today i have spent over 7 hours killing over 1200 silver knights and not a single fucking one has dropped. Do they stop dropping at a certain point? Getting really frustrating. Most retarded shit i have ever done for a fucking trophy.

I have the same problem. Got thirteen in a couple of hours. 5 hours or so later and im on 13 -_- 

• 2 weeks later...