Anything I Absolutely Need in my first play-through?

Alternatewarning

I started and restarted the PS2 version of this game a few times and I want to limit my number of playthroughs because I've seen the whole first few days so many times.

Are there any trophies I 100% need to focus on in the first playthrough?  Or something I need to get for the NG+?  I don't mind getting the max social links on the second time through and I'd like to play the game guide-less.  Basically I need to make sure I don't have to play 3 times

You can go here: Let's Finish: Persona 4 Golden. There should be guides on the first page. 

Also, absolutely go for 100% for the 5 social qualities because they carry over, and they help with studies and give you more time in your next playthrough. Also, make sure you are on the True Ending path for your 1st playthrough. If not, then you are guaranteed to do a third. I guess you know this, but if you have to spend more than 1 day in the dungeon, then it's fine but make sure you level up as much as you can.

For the Risette trophy, I would try to read up on it on your 1st playthrough to get it out of your way. 

Edited by Edunstar84

26 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

You can go here: Let's Finish: Persona 4 Golden. There should be guides on the first page. 

Also, absolutely go for 100% for the 5 social qualities because they carry over, and they help with studies and give you more time in your next playthrough. Also, make sure you are on the True Ending path for your 1st playthrough. If not, then you are guaranteed to do a third. I guess you know this, but if you have to spend more than 1 day in the dungeon, then it's fine but make sure you level up as much as you can.

For the Risette trophy, I would try to read up on it on your 1st playthrough to get it out of your way. 

I agree with this. I'm aiming for the Persona 4 Golden plat right now and aiming for 2 playthroughs.

My plan is this:

Playthrough 1:

Mr. Perfect (max out all social qualities, these carry over to playthrough 2)  

Compulsive Reader (read all books - only a few are missable, highly recommend you do Soccer instead of Basketball on Playthrough 1 to make this easier)  

Hardcore Risette Fan (hear 250 of Risette's lines)

True Ending  

Whatever miscellaneous trophies I can get

Playthrough 2:

Legend of Inaba (max all social links) 

I basically wanted to get everything out of the way in Playthrough 1 and fly through the dungeons in very easy mode while maxing social links in Playthrough 2. Hope this helps!