Local co-op trophy issue

Eyjabria

Completed Overcooked with my husband, both logged into our PSN accounts on PS4. Turned out only player 1 (whose account was used to start the game) was awarded the final two trophies "Hero of Thyme" and "All the Trimmings". All other trophies were awarded to both of us correctly. Found discussion about this issue, but it was already too late.

Any idea if there's a way to get those trophies to the other account too without having to play through all the levels a second time? We'd rather spend the time playing the DLC levels than repeating the same levels again even though it's a hilariously fun game.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Happened the same with mr tonight. Guess we really need to complete it again with all stars :/

This is simply ridiculous -_- only some trophies pop and others dont? It would be better none of them pop to the second player -_-

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

We completed this game yesterday and the last two Trophies only popped on the main account. The issue is still there unfortunately. Somehow I don't expect it to be patched.

I have no intention to replay the game, but we did start the DLC. 

• Like 2

We played the game again using my account and now both of us have earned 100% of the trophies.

It wasn't a big deal for us having to play through the game again, just a slightly unpleasant surprise. Would have been much worse if the trophies had bugged somehow, making the other account unable to get the last two.

This is really crappy. I just got the 100%, but my friend who was with me every step of the way was shortchanged. He didn't want to replay it again, and I know he doesn't care about trophies much, but that is really stupid that every else pops fine, yet they can't just record which levels another signed in account 3 starred.

Ironic that a coop game would only reward one person in the end :(

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

May 31, 2022, and the 3 star trophies and completing the game are still having issues, only the Host takes the trophies. I did it with my wife, she being the host, and only she got the last 2 trophies, while I didn't win anything ?

While the rest of the trophies can be done normally by playing in Co-Op. Ridiculous.

And so far no one has been able to say if the 2 has this problem.