Free PSPlus Games for January

Sora9427

First time they included a game I've already bought...I made it 11+ months of actively buying PS games and paying attention to these, so I'm pleased. I played This War of Mine on PC and it is great and I'll look forward to playing it again. Day of the Tentacle is a fantastic trophy whore game that can be finished in just a couple of hours, it's a pretty great game too if you are interested in old school point and clicks. Maybe not a prestigious game to headline a month, but a solid gem nonetheless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lars9612 said:

I can tell you guys that blazerush is a very fun racing game, the only big problem is that the multiplayer has a lot of strange connection issues and therefore the joining a multiplayer match is a really difficult trophy. i haven't got it

BlazeRush is a very good game, and quite under rated. If people plan to get it though, I would suggest reading through this post.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/blazerush/251470-problem-joining-online-matches-good-evening-trophy.html

There is a definite problem with the online matchmaking, and I believe the only solution is to have the host directly connect to their internet modem - you can't use wifi or a router or it puts you behind a firewall and blocks the connection.

lars, I did PM you back on .org, so let me know a time that works and we can knock it out.

Overall, not a bad month. I have BlazeRush and DotT, but both good games. I am interested in Titan Souls and This Little War so better for me than the past few months where I've bought nothing.

On a side note, I know BlazeRush was just in the Holiday Sales, and I think Titan Souls was too?

New year, same ol' IGC lineup.

3/6 ain't bad...

Day of The Tentacle Remastered

This War of Mine: The Little Ones

Blazerush

... but these are games I don't usually play so they'll get shuffled to the end of my backlog and probably never played (tho I'll try to focus more on my IGC games next year)

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Ha, knew Sony was going to do their inevitable crappy move. Titan Souls. Not even 3 months ago this game had a GREAT sale price. Glad I withheld from buying. A fine PS+ game indeed. (This why I aint buying Aragami, Abzu, and others.)

12 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

BlazeRush is a very good game, and quite under rated. If people plan to get it though, I would suggest reading through this post.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/blazerush/251470-problem-joining-online-matches-good-evening-trophy.html

There is a definite problem with the online matchmaking, and I believe the only solution is to have the host directly connect to their internet modem - you can't use wifi or a router or it puts you behind a firewall and blocks the connection.

lars, I did PM you back on .org, so let me know a time that works and we can knock it out.

Overall, not a bad month. I have BlazeRush and DotT, but both good games. I am interested in Titan Souls and This Little War so better for me than the past few months where I've bought nothing.

On a side note, I know BlazeRush was just in the Holiday Sales, and I think Titan Souls was too?

Nah. Definitely was part of the Black Friday sales (or Flash sale sometime post October) though. 

So happy with this! I loved This War of Mine: The Little Ones on Xbox so I'll definitely be playing this again. I've had my eye on Day Of The Tentacle Remastered for a while and to top it off a couple of great Vita games!? Best month for a while in my mind anyway!

Edited by RizzleAbbey12
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ABBUemo said:

LOL and all the other grammatical errors throughout.

Yeah and thank you to tell this to me Directly i see -_-

Sorry if English is not my first language.

1 hour ago, vanillamoose said:

Glad to see the amount of Vita support (even if it's through crossbuy...Viva La Vita!). I already own Titan Souls and Day of the Tentacle. From what I've played of these games, both are quite unique and will be a treat for a lot of PS+ members. Also looking forward to this war of mine; seems like a interesting indie title. Oddly enough, I'm interested in trying out Azkend 2 as well. 

Meh i'm pretty pisse doff with Vita, so many better games they could have given there ebcause Azken 2 it's like a Phone game and Titan Soul, yeah great game but it seems more like always Inderectly directed to the Ps4...

• Like 1

This is a pretty good month. I'm interested in Day of the Tentacle Remastered, This War of Mine, and Titan Souls. That's like three games I actually want to download which is a lot more than most other months. :P

I'm kind of annoyed though because I literally just bought Titan Souls since they put it in the January sale. I guess it's about time Sony screwed me over by doing that. I'm surprised it took so long tbh. :lol:

• Like 1